Ghost Hunters Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghost Hunters Appreciation Thread

I've seen a couple of mentions about Ghost Hunters in some general off-topic threads, but I didn't see any threads devoted to the show by its self, so I figure, why not start one??

Does anyone else watch this show on SciFi??

Last night's episode was pretty good, although I kind of hoped that they would have found some more stuff in the jail.

Thoughts on the episode?? Or general thoughts at all??

I love the show. However, I wish they'd find some ghosts!

I think my favorite episode is where they film the "shadow" in the prison.
    sigpic

Comment

I've been watching this show since last season. Since I am interested in it's topic greatly, I found it easy to really get into this show. I hope it goes for a few seasons at least. IMO, there's been some pretty good evidence captured in some of the Ghost Hunter investigations. Of course, to capture a full-on apparition on camera would be the best thing to happen.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I really like the show too. I have to say my favorite episode was that lighthouse one a week or so ago. And they actually had video and EVP evidence. I also like the episode where they captured that full body apparition.

Comment

Good! I'm definately glad that I'm not the only one.

I think that the fact that they don't always find something adds a bit of credibility to the show. Would people honestly keep watching if they found something every singe time??

I wouldn't.

Anyways, the lighthouse episode was by far the creepiest, though I'm glad that my fave Ghost Hunter, Dave Tango, got mor screentime in this most recent episode!

Has scifi confirmed season 3 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by starlightgazer

Anyways, the lighthouse episode was by far the creepiest, though I'm glad that my fave Ghost Hunter, Dave Tango, got mor screentime in this most recent episode!
            He's my favorite too!

Has scifi confirmed season 3 yet?
            Not to my knowledge...

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
              Not to my knowledge...
              I sure hope they do. I'm really into this show now.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I sure hope they do. I'm really into this show now.
                Indeed. It's a lot better than the movies and a lot of the other shows they have on, so I don't see why they wouldn't.

Comment

Ghost Hunters' Website <---that is the link to the Ghost Hunters' website! Just thought some of you might wanna check it out!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, great info on the TAPS site. You know, most of the guys have myspace pages.

I love looking at Tango's: www.myspace.com/davetango

A full apparition would be nice, but I think they got pretty close on the Lighthouse episode.

Last week's - the Old Jail one was pretty creepy. Especially the EVP with the woman's voice.

Comment

Ah, great info on the TAPS site. You know, most of the guys have myspace pages.

I love looking at Tango's: www.myspace.com/davetango

A full apparition would be nice, but I think they got pretty close on the Lighthouse episode.

Last week's - the Old Jail one was pretty creepy. Especially the EVP with the woman's voice.
                      Ahhh...I can't check myspace where I am. And when I'm home that's the last place I think to go. Especially since its mainly a bunch of kids on there.

Anyhoo...I've loved the series and hope it continues on! I love when they get EVPs...or like the episode when the flashlight flew across the room.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the links LtColCarter and starlightgazer. They were most interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
                          Thanks for the links LtColCarter and starlightgazer. They were most interesting.
                          Indeed they were. And yay, new episode tonight.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            And yay, new episode tonight.
                            Looks like it will be a good one too.

Comment

Well, I sure enjoyed this episode tonight quite thoroughly.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X