Teyla Emmagan/Multiship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla Emmagan/Multiship Discussion/Appreciation

Just out of curiosities sake, are there any other people out there who could see Teyla with any of the men of Atlantis? I think that, since each and every one of the ships have so many strong points, such as the John/Teyla "look" or the Ronon/Teyla similarities being from similar backgrounds.... I find that it is too hard to pick JUST ONE!! SO, This thread is for all of the people out there who don't really care who Teyla ends up with, they just think she should end up with someone!!

Please tell me there's at least one person out there that agrees....

For safety's sake I'll attach this disclaimer... this thread should only be used to promote any and all ships regarding Teyla, not bash them!!

Hmmm, although I don't believe that she should end up with someone, I do agree that I can see her with several of the guys. Until Season 2, I had only seen 1 complete episode (Suspicion) and bits and pieces of a couple of others so the first time I thought about a Teyla pairing was after first reading a Teyla/Ronon fanfic and then later seeing her and Ronon in Duet.

Since then, through the magic of fanfic, I've been interested in Teyla/John, Teyla/Carson, Teyla/Rodney, Teyla/Radek, Teyla/Ford and recently, Teyla/Lorne. I haven't seen any Teyla/Caldwell yet so if you know of any, please point me in that direction because I would love to see how a good writer would handle their interaction.

Although some of the above fics have been strictly friendship and others cross over to romantic ship, if well-written, I find that I enjoy them all.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

I can see her and accept with with almost anyone. I can't see her with Ronon or Zelenka. But I can see her in a relationship with anyone from SGA and SG1, I harbor this little fantasy of her and Daniel.

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

hi

Ok, I love Teyla's Character and if I had to choose one person, it would be Ronon. However, I can see her with lorne(yes, lorne LOL).....and *sighs*....maybe John(John will be too busy with Elizabeth though ). First and formost....above shipping, I would like to see this character happy and progressing well in the Atlantis storyline.

Happy Posting
        It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

hi Interesting thread. I can pretty much see Teyla being with anyone, except maybe Caldwell. I think Teyla and McKay would be very interesting.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
            Just out of curiosities sake, are there any other people out there who could see Teyla with any of the men of Atlantis? I think that, since each and every one of the ships have so many strong points, such as the John/Teyla "look" or the Ronon/Teyla similarities being from similar backgrounds.... I find that it is too hard to pick JUST ONE!! SO, This thread is for all of the people out there who don't really care who Teyla ends up with, they just think she should end up with someone!!

Please tell me there's at least one person out there that agrees....

For safety's sake I'll attach this disclaimer... this thread should only be used to promote any and all ships regarding Teyla, not bash them!!
            I do! I do! I'm pretty much a Teyla/Ronan shipper but it wouldn't be the end of the world if she ended up with John or Carson or even Lorne.

Its just so tough to choose between so many fit guys for Teyla -

1. John has the hair and the quippy personality even if he is a bit Captain Kirky.
            2. Ronan has that incredible gruff voice and the bod. He's also handy with a sword and very sexy. Did I mention the bod. Table manners leave a little to be desired but his protectiveness towards Teyla is very attractive.
            3. Carson has the whole Scottish thing working for him. The accent, does it every time. He's caring and funny but does border on the guy you see as your girlfriend and confidant.
            4. Lorne. Also very witty and cute with a kind of navy seal/special forces/commando way about him.

Those are the main four at the moment. I don't really see McKay, Caldwell, Michael or Radek as having any kind of romantic chemistry with Teyla but each to his own, that's what I say.

Comment

I agree, I'm pretty free-shipping when it comes to Teyla, don't forget about Teyla/Michael (dances)

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                I agree, I'm pretty free-shipping when it comes to Teyla, don't forget about Teyla/Michael (dances)
                Hey Big L....Yeah I would love Mike and Tey...but the fact he's Wraith just throws the whole thing off for me. But I do like the pairing and Mikewas hot, wraith or human.
                So I watch this show HEX which is bloody great on BBC, and I saw the evil guy named Azaziel (great character--since I knew the story)...anyway he's so hot I was like, that guy would look great with Teyla.
                By the way I like her and Caldwell....give him his youth back. Caldwell looks good with all the ladies, though.

VB
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
                  Hehe, I'd like to throw Bob in again. There really is a Teyla/Bob thread (which ended up as another Wraith thunk thread *sigh*).
                  My fave would be + bc they are just too cute together! At the very beginning I saw + too, just like + although + is also very cute... To sum it up: I ship Teyla!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                    Hehe, I'd like to throw Bob in again. There really is a Teyla/Bob thread (which ended up as another Wraith thunk thread *sigh*).
                    My fave would be + bc they are just too cute together! At the very beginning I saw + too, just like + although + is also very cute... To sum it up: I ship Teyla!
                    Same here but at the end of the day, I must say I am now officialy a HUGE T/R shipper, eventhough in Michael I thought that she might pick him...

Spoiler:

Comment

Pretty...I think this is a fabulous idea...Hmmm...

Let's see...Teyla is my favorite character.....I think that on a level of physical attraction, Teyla would look great with any of the hunks in SGA...cause they are all hunks...but as far as character wise, I only see her with John...

Now, Ronon is certainly interesting...but I see their relationship as somewhat of a brother/sister thing...the way she acts around Ronon is so much like an older sister scolding her younger brother...but who knows...HE"S SO HOT!

Now, Rodney...he's so different...I mean who would want a relationship with someone who see's you in the lowest totum pole!? Calling her Xena...and just making his stupid comments...if Teyla ever really figured them out, OH, boy is he in trouble...

Now Carson...OH, What a Hottie! Now, see Carson would be good for Teyla..but I think they are not compatible enough...I think that it would be interesting...but that's not going to happen because he's with Laura...

Now, Lorne...Hmm..I'm not sure about him...He's so fine! but the way I've seen Lorne with Teyla is more like he let's her be in charge...now, I don't mind that personally, but somehow I see Teyla attracted to someone of a leader....and Lorne still has a way to go...I think he's got the potential....and also, I think he's not there enough to make him a love interest for Teyla..

Now, Zelenka! He's so DARN CUTE! but he likes Weir...and I don't think he's Teyla's type either...

Who am I missing...Bob, Steve, Michael, well...just not bright or cute enough for her! LOL

So, I've seen John and Teyla from the beginning and I still do...others may come and go...but I still think that from a vieweres point of view...these two are the ones to be the most compatible and the most interesting and the ones with the best chemistry.....but

that doesn't mean that I'm not open to any other...but for now...I just see John and Teyla....just my opinion!

I'd love to read what others think about this though, I know that perhaps I"m might be missing something....
                      sigpic

Comment

These are all great points:
                        Ronon/Teyla - they just look so great together

Michael/Teyla - I think it would make for some interesting dynamics, but I don't expect anything to last more than an episode if anything does happen.

Rodney/Teyla - I disagree Camy, I think Rodney thinks very highly of Teyla, he just doesn't let on. I don't ship these two simply because I don't think Teyla has the patience for Rodney, Ronon yes, Rodney, no, lol.

John/Teyla - yeah, I ship these two, but honestly, I think there's too much of it.

Carson/Teyla - Poisoning the Well and Critical Mass, need I say more?

Comment

Until I saw Michael I could only imagine her with John, as he is the only one I see her having romantic chemistry with.

But after watching Michael I thought she would be good with him too. But we probably won't see too much more of Michael and if we do it will probably be as wraith Michael.

Like her and Ronan as friends but again can't see any romantic chemistry.
                          sigpic

Comment

I know..I'm telling you Carson is good with Teyla...but he's with Laura and I think Carson would be too shy with Teyla and she would dominate him too much..and she'd get bored of him..remember how she ordered him around in the Siege..when he was holding on to the ropes..such a classic moment..but yeah...Critical Mass was great and Poisoining the Well too..but again..I just think that Carson is to mellow and Teyla is too complicated for him.....if that makes any sense..LOL

Now, Michael..YUCK!

Now, you're theory with Rodney is interesting..I've yet to see that in him..I don't think Rodney respects anyone beyond himself..I think he sees others as beneath him..and Teyla is right down there..I think he admires her, and I think he cares for her..but I don't think he sees her as more than just a XENA wannabe! I hate the way he treats her..and I just can't stand it! I can't believe that she puts up with him! and Ronon for that matter..I think half of his ranting they don't get!

But, Rodney and Teyla...jeepers...she'd kill him on the first date! Nah, she'd beat the crap out of him! LOL

Great points though!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow, I was sure this thread was dead for good!! Guess not!! I'm glad you guys agree!! Teyla could go with so many different people, I think that's one of the reasons I find her character so exciting!! She interacts with everyone quite well, she doesn't have any true enemies, and I just downright love her

Comment

Working...
                              X