This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stick to acting Billie, please

My daughter was watching the Smash Hits music channel last night when they played the video to Because We Want To, it was on 20 cheesy hits. My daughter said "Ooo look she's in Dr Who" she got a little worried when Billie melted the bin because she thought it would turn into a Dalek.

It was at number 18 in the top 20 cheesy hits, the good news was she was 2 places below Victoria Beckham

All I can say is Thank God she gave up singing

I have to say that I like the way she acts but if she hadn't have been singing when she was younger would she be where she is now???

I'm just thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
      My daughter was watching the Smash Hits music channel last night when they played the video to Because We Want To, it was on 20 cheesy hits. My daughter said "Ooo look she's in Dr Who" she got a little worried when Billie melted the bin because she thought it would turn into a Dalek.

It was at number 18 in the top 20 cheesy hits, the good news was she was 2 places below Victoria Beckham

All I can say is Thank God she gave up singing
      I had never heard of her before Dr Who I don't believe she ever made it to this end of the world. So was she really bad or just average *teen pop* bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        I had never heard of her before Dr Who I don't believe she ever made it to this end of the world. So was she really bad or just average *teen pop* bad?
        She wasn't that bad but she wasn't good either, she was marketed as 'Britain's Britney' she was 15 at the time.

Originally posted by Allestian
        I have to say that I like the way she acts but if she hadn't have been singing when she was younger would she be where she is now???

I'm just thinking.
        Maybe, but IMHO I think marrying Chris Evans helped a lot.

Funny how her career has taken off and his is on the slide again

Comment

I hated her then and I only slightly like her know. She is such a Chav !!!
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Sorry 'New Earth' came to mind then. I can be honest and say I like her. I wasn't too fond of her music, I mean I was only a kid...

LOL

Comment

Did you see her in Cantebury Tales and Shakespere Re-told, she was good in that

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              I hated her then and I only slightly like her know. She is such a Chav !!!
              Look what being a chav did for Victoria Beckham and she's got less talent than Billie has

Comment

She was an ok pop poppet, usual chart fodder. Better as an actress. I suppose.
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  Did you see her in Cantebury Tales and Shakespere Re-told, she was good in that

Look what being a chav did for Victoria Beckham and she's got less talent than Billie has
                  Yes I did see her in Shakespere Re-told. Its just her role in Doctor Who is so annoying expecailly the accent.

Comment

I never experienced her music, but by the sounds of it, probably wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway.

I will admit, I'm quite taken with her as Rose, however.
                    Thanks!
                    Jordan

my page
                    My LJ
                    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Didn't she also have that song 'girls night out' or something?

I've randomly found the chorus stuck in my head every time I see this thread. It's disturbing.

Comment

Because we want to is the only one of hers I can remember

yaaaa, you honestly haven't missed much

Comment

Of course in the old days she had Red Hair

Comment

Working...
                          X