X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Atlantis Episode Titles....Spoilers

Spoilers
    I'm sure some of you have seen the titles for new atlantis episodes on gateworld, my question is what do you all think of the plot details for each episode is.

The titles are:

The Defiant One -(Could there be a wraith that does not feed off humans)
    Human Error - (Something to do with new atlantis technology)
    Sanctuary
    Hot Zone
    Before I Sleep
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Nah, I don't think we need a Tok'Wraith until season 2.
    sigpic

Comment

Actually, I sort of like the idea of a wraith that doesn't like killing humans. I know that the plot has huge potential to be very badly done, but it would be an interesting change of pace from all the goa'uld on SG-1 being inherently evil. The wraith have to suck human life, and I'm sure most of them don't mind, but it's almost like humans eating meat, and then having your vegetarians and vegans. Maybe they meet one Wraith who hates killing. Though I agree with Mio in that seeing a resistance group of Tok'ra-esque Wraith would be redundant and dumb. It's a fine line, I guess, but a potentially interesting story.
      The episode title Before I Sleep sounds very interesting to me. I can't wait to see that one, just because I like the title. Hot Zone also sounds cool too.

P.S. Just wanted to add that this is my first post ever! I've been lurking forever and finally got over my laziness enough to register. Woo-hoo!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
        I agree, we really need no Tok'(Name of wraith queen) until session 2.
        I need to know more.
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

"The Defiant One" is written by PDL, and in this episode (hightlight) Sheppard is stuck with a really pissed off wraith alone on a planet

Comment

Possible Spoilers (can't be too careful)

I don't think tptb will make a tokra knock off this early. The Defiant One will probably have Sheppard and a Wraith stranded on a planet. The Wraith will be after Sheppard. Sheppard will fight back. Gains Wraith's respect. Wraith will still want to kill him, though. Or Sheppard will kill the Wraith, ala Death Knell.
            Spoiler:
            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

There's already a spoiler warning in the title.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                The Defiant One
                Maybe the 'Defiant One' is none other than Ego Guy (from '38 Minutes'). He could finally get his ass kicked in this episode. I know I'd be happy.
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

"Before I Sleep" sound like a Wraith episode because of the sleeping thing. Maybe be are testing things out to put them to sleep.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by memnarch
                    I don't think tptb will make a tokra knock off this early. The Defiant One will probably have Sheppard and a Wraith stranded on a planet. The Wraith will be after Sheppard. Sheppard will fight back. Gains Wraith's respect. Wraith will still want to kill him, though. Or Sheppard will kill the Wraith, ala Death Knell.
                    "I read somewhere a very short unoffically summary that Sheppard is marroned on a planet with a very pissed off wraith" thats all it said but considering what the wraith are I doubt Sheppard is going to gain anything from them
                    SHEPPARD: Eight hundred and four years.
                    McKAY: What?
                    SHEPPARD: That's how long it will take us to come get you by Puddlejumper.
                    McKAY: But you would do that, right?
                    SHEPPARD: Of course we would.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                      Personally, I don't want a Tok'Wraith at all! The Wraith live off of life forms, and no one's gonna volunteer. Also, that would be a major redo of an SG-1 concept. Let's just keep all Wraith (no matter what they call themselves) as the enemy.
                      Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                        Maybe the 'Defiant One' is none other than Ego Guy (from '38 Minutes'). He could finally get his ass kicked in this episode. I know I'd be happy.
                        "I know I´d be happy."

You´re not the only one.
                        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

The Hot Zone episode could be a Wraith episode or an episode where the team are not welcomed and they are attacked and captured and Wier must organise a rescue mission into the Hot Zone.

Comment

Possible spoilers:

When I hear the phrase "Hot Zone" I'm reminded of the (excellent) book by Richard Preston about the Ebola virus...

Some things to consider:

-Could this be the "plague" mentioned by the Ancient hologram?
                            -Does it come back? Does someone get clumsy in an Ancient's lab?
                            -Who's immune? People with the Ancient gene? People without it?
                            -Is there something in all that darn tea the Athosians drink to maintain their health?

If it turns out to be about a lack of air conditioning I'll be a tad disappointed.
                            We suspend our disbelief, and we are entertained...

Comment

for me 'hot zone' implies irradiated areas....

perhaps a jump thru a gate to an ancient battle site or the like....and not realizing they're all turning into glowsticks until the 2nd commercial......
                              Thanks!
                              Jordan

my page
                              My LJ
                              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Working...
                              X