X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally; The Quest First Plot Details Beware Spoilers

BEWARE OF THE SPOILERS

Spoiler:
    The quest for the Holy Grail continues, as SG-1 hunts for the mythical "Sangraal" -- believed to actually be an Ancient device invented by Merlin, which can kill the ascended Ori ("Camelot"). The Ori have launched a bloody crusade to convert our galaxy to forcible worship, and SG-1 hopes that if their "gods" are destroyed the followers will cease their campaign.

The team visits a medieval-style village on another world, where they meet Osric, a frail old librarian who keeps watch over all the village's material related to the Sangraal. But they aren't the only ones looking for it: Baal is also searching for the device, and has already been here.

[Mod snip: Visit GateWorld for the full story.]

It sounds kind of the same as
    Spoiler:
    Camelot
    without the big
    Spoiler:
    Space Battle
    Last edited by Darren; 11 May 2006, 12:34 PM.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

i have to admit that i agree with you

Comment

Yeh true. To me it sounds a bit weak and by the looks of it without any action. Guess I just have to wait and see it.
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Well, you have to understand, GW gets these from the casting papers (I'm pretty sure, anyways), which only include the scripts for the parts being cast. I'm guessing Orsic's casting papers only included this much info, which is only the bare-bones of about the first twenty minutes of the episode.

Comment

I thing it sounds good. TPTB have a way of making me like it.
          *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
          *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
          *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
          *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
          *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
          *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
          *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

I wonder if they go on a quest to one or more of the three planets mentioned in Camelot that Arthur journeyed to, and I wonder how Ba'al found out about it.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
              It sounds kind of the same as
              Spoiler:
              Camelot
              without the big
              Spoiler:
              Space Battle
              Spoiler:
              I agree.

Comment

I tell you, if humans kill the Ori, don't care what weapon is at their disposal, without the ascended Ancients, I will picket.

Comment

as always the spoilers are too vague to even compare

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                    I tell you, if humans kill the Ori, don't care what weapon is at their disposal, without the ascended Ancients, I will picket.
                    Personally, I wouldn't count on us finding the Holy Grail. I think it is going to elude us, at least for some considerable time. As for some people saying this sounds too much like "Camelot", only without the action, let's not forget the spoilers are probably mainly for Part One. As always, the main action will come in Part Two.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JUNIOR
                      I wonder if they go on a quest to one or more of the three planets mentioned in Camelot that Arthur journeyed to, and I wonder how Ba'al found out about it.
                      Is it just me or is Baal turning out to be quite the pesky gou'ald and he seems to be quite resourseful too. I wouldn't surprise if we found out Baal has eyes and ears all over the galaxy (possibly in literal sense).

It sounds like its going to the same set TPTB used all throughout season 9, wonder how they are going to change the camera angle and redress it?

Comment

Also l like the sound of protected by a dragon, seem to me any way it could be ancient war ship protecting the grail, and the fire is breaths could be drones. Probably with some sought holographic technology to appear like a dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
                          Also l like the sound of protected by a dragon, seem to me any way it could be ancient war ship protecting the grail, and the fire is breaths could be drones. Probably with some sought holographic technology to appear like a dragon.
                          I was kinda wondering what the 'dragon' might be too. They said that the 'dragon' was guarding the prize, though. If it's on land, however, like the spoilers seem to suggest, a warship seems a bit unlikely. Perhaps it was like that one creature in, umm... Ephihany, I think it was, except instead it would be in dragon form.

Comment

I think im going to enjoy this episode because its the mid-season two part episode and i hope they find the Ori weapon in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
                              I think im going to enjoy this episode because its the mid-season two part episode and i hope they find the Ori weapon in this episode.
                              I think I'll probably love it too. But personally, I'm in no rush for SG-1 to find Merlin's weapon. I actually really like how outmatched we seem right now by the Ori.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X