This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What weapon should Vala use?

Since Vala will be a team member what kind of weaponry should she use?

1. Ribbon device, Personal Shield
    2. P-90
    3. Mp5
    4. M-16
    5. XM-8
    6. Zat
    7. Staff Weapon/ Small Sodan Staff
    8. Kull Warrior energy weapon

Personally, I think it would be cool if she would run around with a Ribbon Device. I think they need to seperate her with the rest of SG team, since she used to be a Goa'uld. Throwing Crusaders across rooms and smashing them into wall would be cool. I have alway wanted a Gou'ald/Tok'ra on the team so we could see that
    For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Zat and Ribbon Device, she doesn't seem very fond of Earth Weapons....they don't have endurance ..LMAO

Comment

A few things:

1) We don't know that she'll be an official team member yet, at least I haven't read a spoiler that said she would yet.

2) Vala doesn't seem much like a weapon kind of gal. If she had to use a gun I imagine it would be kind of like most of the times in Atlantis when McKay has to shoot something lol. She's much more likely to use her feminine wiles than she is to shoot it
      I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

She'll probably have the personal shield and some kind of personal hand weapon. Sort of like how Daneil started out with just a pistol then gradually has moved up to the larger arms, at least on some occasions. Vala is more of a "use your brains" type of character who'd rather avoid a firefight than join in one.

Comment

9. double ended dildo from San Andreas...

Comment

That was actually a very effective, if bizarre weapon in San Andreas. Somehow though, I don't see it making it past the censors, let alone making a good weapon. Can you just imagine trying to explain that one as a weapon? The only comments I can think of would likely get me into trouble so I'm keeping them to myself.

Comment

A ribbon device with personal shield would be cool- and different. That gets my vote.

Comment

i wanna see vala hit her enemies with an ulgy stick
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                  A ribbon device with personal shield would be cool- and different. That gets my vote.
                  I agree with you. With a ribbon device Vala could be very useful.
                  The Stargate universe, a lovely place

Comment

Originally posted by Famous
                    A few things:

1) We don't know that she'll be an official team member yet, at least I haven't read a spoiler that said she would yet.

2) Vala doesn't seem much like a weapon kind of gal. If she had to use a gun I imagine it would be kind of like most of the times in Atlantis when McKay has to shoot something lol. She's much more likely to use her feminine wiles than she is to shoot it
                    Those are good points.

One thing we do know is that she will be around the team helping them, she might not be an official member but she will be there.

I can see her as the only smart person asking for Kull armor before she goes into the field. Because she would be scared of getting shot and dying.

Comment

A chakram.
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                        A chakram.
                        Refresh my memory?

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
                          Refresh my memory?
                          Don't think we've seen one in SG-1, but Vala would be cool with one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakram
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie
                            That was actually a very effective, if bizarre weapon in San Andreas. Somehow though, I don't see it making it past the censors, let alone making a good weapon. Can you just imagine trying to explain that one as a weapon? The only comments I can think of would likely get me into trouble so I'm keeping them to myself.
                            They could distract the enemy and then have a hidden gun inside of it. Yeah, you know where.

Best Stargate quote:
                            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                            Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaProject
                              Those are good points.

One thing we do know is that she will be around the team helping them, she might not be an official member but she will be there.

I can see her as the only smart person asking for Kull armor before she goes into the field. Because she would be scared of getting shot and dying.
                              She is someone who would be a valuble member of SG-1 because she is so smart. And yes, she could make them look like very silly by recommending the kull armour..... I don't want to see her with standard P-90, Vala needs something different to make her unique (and she just can't resist being unique).

Comment

Working...
                              X