This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCIS/SG-1 fic help

Yes... I have a vision.... A Navy CIS (navy ncis?) SG-1 crossover...

Gibbs, Ziva, DiNozzo, McGee, Abby, Ducky and Jack, Teal'C, Daniel and Sam....

I imagine... Gibbs and Jack being old war buddies..... The story I imagine some goverment cover up operation kidnaps a retired Jack to blackmail or hurt SG-1 with Gibbs, maybe witness to the obduction, and his team goes in for action to save his buddy.
    I imagine Gibbs once in their younger days was caught behind lines and Jack maybe defied orders and went back. When jack was left behind Gibbs tried to do the same but didn't suceed... something like that, feeling he ows this one to Jack..

anyway, I need a co-writer or muse if you like to help shape the idea.. please pm me or mail me

[email protected]

"Yes... Gibbs and Jack go fishing, lol"

I've thought about that same crossover myself, could be interesting, but also quite challening. First, it might help to know that NCIS stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service (and is in no way related to CSI - crime scene investigation).

To quote the Wikipedia entry on NCIS: "The Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) is the United States Department of the Navy's primary law enforcement agency to the former Naval Investigative Service."

The Army and Air Force have similar agencies. Since the Stargate program falls under the Air Force one would assume that the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations would handle any investigation related to it, but since the SGC also uses Marines extensively you could probably use that as an excuse to get NCIS involved.

As for Gibbs and Jack being war buddies ... I belive they both served during Desert Storm (Gulf War Mark I) but in different branches (Gibbs was a Marine) so it is unlikely that they would have known each other well but perhaps plausible that they had crossed paths at some point.

This is just my $.02 but if I was doing this crossover I would have it start with a dead marine. NCIS shows up to investigate. If the marine happens to have been killed by a Goa'uld ... you get the picture.

Comment

Working...
    X