This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel's role? speculation spoilers

Will daniel come to atlantis in season 3?

Originally posted by deus225522
    Well, I sincerely hope not. But you might learn something more when checking out the spoilers for SGA season 3 or SG1 season 10.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by deus225522
      Spoiler:
      I believe he will come to atlantis to look for clues to the weapon merlin built, in the episode "The Pegasus Project".

Comment

Well he deserve to be there, as ppl might know im well up for the idea of Daniel in charge, maybe woolsey will propse Daniel is transfered and is fought or somin, he right; Daniel is the closest thing to ancient you can getwithout being ancient, if he had the gene i would actually call him 'danny the ancient'!
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by NATIK
          Spoiler:
          I believe he will come to atlantis to look for clues to the weapon merlin built, in the episode "The Pegasus Project".
          But isn't that an episode which will be in season 10 of SG1, rather than in season 3 of Atlantis?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
            But isn't that an episode which will be in season 10 of SG1, rather than in season 3 of Atlantis?
            Yes Daniel Goes to Atlantis to find the Ancient Weapon Merlin Made but they Find an AsendedAncient called Moros willin to help them find the Weapon ..

He goes to atlantis In Season10 of SG-1 but still he go's to Atlantis he no what the Ancient's Were from jsut see'ing there Pride N joy

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisForever
              He goes to atlantis In Season10 of SG-1 but still he go's to Atlantis he no what the Ancient's Were from jsut see'ing there Pride N joy
              Few, got confused there for a second. It's an SG-ep that will take partly place in Atlantis and partly in the MW. Not an SGA-ep.

Comment

It doesn't really matter. Daniel will be going to Atlantis one way or the other.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Let´s hope he doesn´t want to go to Atlantis because he wants to stay there. I don´t think I want to see Danny in SGA.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
                    Let´s hope he doesn´t want to go to Atlantis because he wants to stay there. I don´t think I want to see Danny in SGA.
                    Second that.

Comment

I don't think that will be a problem. MS said in an interview a while back that he'd like Daniel to stop by Atlantis to check it out then go back to Earth.
                      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        Well he deserve to be there, as ppl might know im well up for the idea of Daniel in charge, maybe woolsey will propse Daniel is transfered and is fought or somin, he right; Daniel is the closest thing to ancient you can getwithout being ancient, if he had the gene i would actually call him 'danny the ancient'!
                        Not really, he doesn't even have the gene, Shepard or O'neill are closer imo

Comment

yes vala is also. they're gonna bang in atlantis!!!!

Comment

i think he'll just be popping in now and then, like Carter. i felt so bad for him in "Rising" and "Prometheus Unbound" when he's just itching to go and he just never makes it. poor, poor Danny.

Comment

also in avalon

Comment

Working...
                              X