PDA

View Full Version : Daniel's role? speculation spoilers

deus225522
May 7th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Will daniel come to atlantis in season 3?

Falcon Horus
May 7th, 2006, 04:03 PM

Well, I sincerely hope not. But you might learn something more when checking out the spoilers for SGA season 3 or SG1 season 10.

NATIK
May 8th, 2006, 05:15 AM

I believe he will come to atlantis to look for clues to the weapon merlin built, in the episode "The Pegasus Project".

immhotep
May 8th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Well he deserve to be there, as ppl might know im well up for the idea of Daniel in charge, maybe woolsey will propse Daniel is transfered and is fought or somin, he right; Daniel is the closest thing to ancient you can getwithout being ancient, if he had the gene i would actually call him 'danny the ancient'!

Falcon Horus
May 8th, 2006, 05:43 AM
I believe he will come to atlantis to look for clues to the weapon merlin built, in the episode "The Pegasus Project".

But isn't that an episode which will be in season 10 of SG1, rather than in season 3 of Atlantis?

AtlantisForever
May 8th, 2006, 06:36 AM
But isn't that an episode which will be in season 10 of SG1, rather than in season 3 of Atlantis?

Yes Daniel Goes to Atlantis to find the Ancient Weapon Merlin Made but they Find an AsendedAncient called Moros willin to help them find the Weapon ..

He goes to atlantis In Season10 of SG-1 but still he go's to Atlantis he no what the Ancient's Were from jsut see'ing there Pride N joy

Falcon Horus
May 8th, 2006, 08:22 AM
He goes to atlantis In Season10 of SG-1 but still he go's to Atlantis he no what the Ancient's Were from jsut see'ing there Pride N joy

Few, got confused there for a second. It's an SG-ep that will take partly place in Atlantis and partly in the MW. Not an SGA-ep.

Avenger
May 8th, 2006, 01:03 PM
It doesn't really matter. Daniel will be going to Atlantis one way or the other.

Klenotka
May 9th, 2006, 05:00 AM
Letīs hope he doesnīt want to go to Atlantis because he wants to stay there. I donīt think I want to see Danny in SGA.:S

Falcon Horus
May 9th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Letīs hope he doesnīt want to go to Atlantis because he wants to stay there. I donīt think I want to see Danny in SGA.:S

Second that.

Avenger
May 10th, 2006, 07:30 PM
I don't think that will be a problem. MS said in an interview a while back that he'd like Daniel to stop by Atlantis to check it out then go back to Earth.

jenks
May 10th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Well he deserve to be there, as ppl might know im well up for the idea of Daniel in charge, maybe woolsey will propse Daniel is transfered and is fought or somin, he right; Daniel is the closest thing to ancient you can getwithout being ancient, if he had the gene i would actually call him 'danny the ancient'!

Not really, he doesn't even have the gene, Shepard or O'neill are closer imo

NakedJehutyV2
May 12th, 2006, 03:55 PM
yes vala is also. they're gonna bang in atlantis!!!!

DrPepperJunkie
May 12th, 2006, 04:31 PM
i think he'll just be popping in now and then, like Carter. i felt so bad for him in "Rising" and "Prometheus Unbound" when he's just itching to go and he just never makes it. poor, poor Danny.

NakedJehutyV2
May 12th, 2006, 04:46 PM
also in avalon

essexgunner2003
May 12th, 2006, 08:42 PM
i think all of SG1 should go there and get rid of the currnt lot other than shepard as he is as close to O'neall as you can get at the mo

pavaneofstars
May 12th, 2006, 09:00 PM

Vala in Atlantis? :eek: Oh boy, that's a load of trouble! :p :D

talyn2k5
May 13th, 2006, 02:01 PM
I think when SG1 ends it would definitely be a good thing to see Daniel in SGA every now and then, but not to the extent where every time they need a hand they call in Danny body.
Same goes for Carter.

However, I hope to never see Teal'c, Vala or Mitchell in SGA as they simply have no reason to go there. Carter and Daniel have a reason, just not too often.

Mattathias2.0
May 13th, 2006, 02:07 PM
I sincerely hope Vala does not hit on Sheppard *shocks*!

I am actually happy part of Atlantis takes place in SG1, as the SGC has been seen 2 times (once in 'real time'). I'd be nice for a change-over.

Mattathias

Falcon Horus
May 13th, 2006, 03:40 PM
I don't want Daniel any where near Atlantis (same goes for Carter)...but having Vala in the City, that will be an absolute blast. :D

Avenger
May 13th, 2006, 07:41 PM

I can see it now, only it would be Vala and Sheppard.

oscar_skywalker
May 13th, 2006, 11:20 PM
they both would come if u read news u als can see it. but i dont know how long they w?ould stay there and would help dealing with wraith or not.

Blitzkrieg
May 14th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Teal'C has a reason. He told Raknor he believes the future of a peacefull Jaffa nation lies with understanding Ancient knowledge. There is no better reservoir of that knowledge than in Atlantis.

eri-chan
May 15th, 2006, 10:47 PM
hehe nah i reckon vala's going to be all over ronon :teyla:

actually come to think of it... as much as i love daniel... i love the current stargate atlantis team... id love for daniel to be in a few eps... but not on there permanently

The Ori
May 20th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Daniel has to go back to being the archiologist again. I don't know what he does anymore. He has good info on cultures but they have to use that more like they used to in the first few seasons. He doesn't seem excited anymore at going to another planet and the possibility of meeting new cultures.

AtlantisForever
May 22nd, 2006, 12:33 AM
I don't want Daniel any where near Atlantis (same goes for Carter)...but having Vala in the City, that will be an absolute blast. :D

lol vala go to atlantis she will wonder off n steal all of the ancient tech tbh lol ie ZPM
daniel should go because he's wanted togo from DAY1 of SGA and it was Vala's/Mitchell's fault he didnt go when the Deadlius returnd to earth he would be load's of help translating the database.

I agree i dont want Carter anywhere near atlantis she would fk everthing up... McKay is Our Man!! :D

eri-chan
May 22nd, 2006, 05:14 AM
i think mckay needs to be put down here and there and sams definately the one to do it :sam:

Falcon Horus
May 22nd, 2006, 05:40 AM
i think mckay needs to be put down here and there and sams definately the one to do it :sam:

Cadman can easily take that job on.

eri-chan
May 22nd, 2006, 06:27 AM
Cadman can easily take that job on.

true but i dont think mckay has as much respect for cadman as he does for sam which would be a bigger blow for him. not that i hate mckay or anything but i like seeing him uncomfortable heehee :ronan:

Falcon Horus
May 22nd, 2006, 10:27 AM
.... i like seeing him uncomfortable heehee :ronan:

He's at his best when he's uncomfortable... :mckay: