This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Stop 2 Hive Ships ...

first call in your freindly asgard on board the deadals and let him lose on te oriens engines hopfuly hill have them intergalitic in no time then prosuse the hives wait for them to get to earth (the orien hopfuly faster) then bang bang thier all gone.

please tis is te best i can do wile my keyboared is broken.

R.I.P Carson.

All earth has to is send up a few missiles or rockets and that would wipe out the two hive ships, remember they have no shields.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
      first call in your freindly asgard on board the deadals and let him lose on te oriens engines hopfuly hill have them intergalitic in no time then prosuse the hives wait for them to get to earth (the orien hopfuly faster) then bang bang thier all gone.

please tis is te best i can do wile my keyboared is broken.
      I'm pretty sure that it isn't your keyboard that is broken.

Comment

ummmmmm earth does have a ancent defense outpost
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Wow.

Missiles Don't Work....They are intercepted and shot down. The Daedalus tried a whole volley

The Ancient Outpost doesn't have a ZPM, and i doubt Atlantis will give up her ZPM with the wraith threat looming by.

Comment

Originally posted by andy tyler
            Wow.

Missiles Don't Work....They are intercepted and shot down. The Daedalus tried a whole volley

The Ancient Outpost doesn't have a ZPM, and i doubt Atlantis will give up her ZPM with the wraith threat looming by.

true

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

maybe the tokra / Jaffa / Asguard come to save there butt's
              AND!!!! dont forget Seig Part2 they power'd the chair for short period of time so we can destroy them with Drone's and why didnt they send drone's to atlantis from the outpost?

Comment

Wow.

Yes, that's right folks. A whole volley of two missiles at a time.

The missiles won't be intercepted and shot down because we'll be firing thousands into orbit to eradicate the wraith.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Why do people think that the Hive Ships will even get anywhere close to the MW? It just won't happen for several reasons.

1.) The Wraith have to put the hyperdrive information they got to use before they can even think about going to the MW. Are they going to snap their fingers and suddenly have these upgraded or new hyperdrives? Not likely.

2.) From a writing stand point, such a crossover between the two shows would be completely stupid.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Wow.

You count 2 missiles being fired as a "whole volley"?

Between the USA, Russia, China, UK, France, Japan, India, and Brazil... these countries have space-capable missiles, especially the first 6 that I listed.

BTW, if mere M249s and Stinger Missiles shot by infantrymen (SGA) can take down a Wraith Dart...
                    Earth's pilots will have a Turkey-Shoot when the Wraith Dart-pilots get stupid enough to fly into our atmosphere and be shot down by American F-22s & F-18s, Russian Su-34s & MiG-29s, EU EuroFighters, Chinese J-10s, and etc.

As for the 2 Hives themselves... I doubt they can fight off a large barrage of missiles from China, Russia, USA, Britain, and France. These countries have a crapload of missiles, especially the first 3...
                    Last edited by Peoples_General; 08 May 2006, 02:45 PM.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Wow.

The Ancient Outpost doesn't need a ZPM all it needs is a Mark II Naquadah generator. Like the one they used in The Siege to power the chair platform in Atlantis.
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

If the wraith come with less than 50 hive ships they'll be obliterated. The gould had shields to protect against volleys of nukes what will the wraith do?

I'm sure the asgard would welcome them like they did that replicator ship dropping out of hyperspace. If the ORI knew their new followers were about to become kibbles they'd be displeased to say the least sending them home with tails between their legs carrying a new antiwrath virus.

Comment

The actual way to stop the Wraith ships from laying waste to Earth is to stop them before they even get close.
                          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Yeah, blasting the Hive ships is a given, but Earth needs to wait until Sheppard can pull off his amazing rescue of Ronon and McKay!!

The Daedalus, Orion, and Odyssey would be helpful, but Earth's a bit preoccupied with the Ori threat too.
                            Sheppard's in one of the 302's correct?
                            Well.... he's not rescuing anyone in that!
                            Basically, I think, Earth's in for a struggle; but so are those Wraith when Ronon wakes up!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                              You count 2 missiles being fired as a "whole volley"?

Between the USA, Russia, China, UK, France, Japan, India, and Brazil... these countries have space-capable missiles, especially the first 6 that I listed.

BTW, if mere M249s and Stinger Missiles shot by infantrymen (SGA) can take down a Wraith Dart...
                              Earth's pilots will have a Turkey-Shoot when the Wraith Dart-pilots get stupid enough to fly into our atmosphere and be shot down by American F-22s & F-18s, Russian Su-34s & MiG-29s, EU EuroFighters, Chinese J-10s, and etc.

As for the 2 Hives themselves... I doubt they can fight off a large barrage of missiles from China, Russia, USA, Britain, and France. These countries have a crapload of missiles, especially the first 3...
                              that be ace talk about pressing the big red button

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Working...
                              X