This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will we see more.......

Will see more ancient warships in season 3 or maybe just accinet ships?.

R.I.P Carson.

I think they should only show the Orion Because making it so the Team gets MORE ancient war ships will be stretching it a bit tooooo far

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle Jumper 1
      I think they should only show the Orion Because making it so the Team gets MORE ancient war ships will be stretching it a bit tooooo far
      I agree
      sigpic

Comment

We may see more but I do doubt any will be near the operational capacity of the one they did find.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
          Will see more ancient warships in season 3 or maybe just accinet ships?.
          The odds of that are about the same as actually finding an "accient warithus bugs prorta".

Comment

well this is what i would do if they found 2 more... id send Deadlus back to earth with one of the ancient warship's (Aurora type) to defend earth from the Jaffa trespassing again and other enemy's
            showin more AncientShip's / Warships wont Spread it to Far tbh... they had over 50ships in Seaon9 Finally

Comment

I think it is very improbable find another operational ship like the Orion, but it would be more useful find a partially destroyed one for harvest it and upgrade/repair the Orion than find a ship that does not work at 100%.
              The Stargate universe, a lovely place

Comment

Originally posted by Event_Horizon
                I think it is very improbable find another operational ship like the Orion, but it would be more useful find a partially destroyed one for harvest it and upgrade/repair the Orion than find a ship that does not work at 100%.
                Or take working parts back to earth on the Daedalus so Area 51 scientists can study them.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle Jumper 1
                  Exactly.
                  I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                    Or take working parts back to earth on the Daedalus so Area 51 scientists can study them.
                    Current level of understanding Earth scientists studying Ancient made stuff would be like... Cro-Magnon trying to figure out the inner workings of laptop works.
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                      Current level of understanding Earth scientists studying Ancient made stuff would be like... Cro-Magnon trying to figure out the inner workings of laptop works.

lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                        And the trust would have ancient tech to fuel their evil schemes...

Comment

What about an Ancient version of the Dart? The Puddle Jumper only seems to be a transport ship, without shields and easy to take down, surely that the Ancients constructed some sort of smaller ships to counteract the darts.

Comment

That's what the puddlejumpers are for. They have offensive weapons and shields...

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                              That's what the puddlejumpers are for. They have offensive weapons and shields...
                              The Puddle Jumper has no build-in shields, you have to reconfigure the cloak to have it, and I don't think that they are very effective. And the weapons, yes, the drones are very effective, but I don't think that a PJ has sufficient drones to fight in a great battle, for example, a battle like the one on "The Siege".

Comment

Working...
                              X