U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Im not sure where to put this thread so Im putting it in every folder to which it can be remotely related.

Does anyone have a starting date for SG1 and Atlantis on Sky One? What is it?
    Has Sky One taken up Atlantis yet? Will it?
    Which will air the Stargates first, Sci-fi UK or Sky One? Does Sci-fi have rights?

I apologise if this has already been answered, but Ive been staying away from this forum to avoid spoilers.
    Godspeed, Don.

I've read that SG-1 will begin on Sky One on Oct. 5th. This was on another fan forum, so I can't direct you to a site where the info is official. No word yet on SGA.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I read that in one of the UK mags too.
      Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Apparently, these are the airing dates for us in the UK. Like I said, apparently, Sky One has confirmed this to a magazine but I'm not sure which ones. These are the apparent broadcasting dates...

Stargate SG-1 - 5th October
        Stargate : Atlantis - 12th October

Weather or not these details are genuine or not is another matter!
        __

__

Comment

I wrote in to SkyOne and asked them to cancel their order for SG1/A.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            Huh? <Obviously is missing something>
            sigpic

Comment

In the name of all that is Stargatey, why would you do that???!!!
              Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Do you want to answer, or do I have to give you bad reputation?

Comment

I think DFA was just kidding,guys !

I want confirmation from Sky,too,but as there's no word yet,I'll just try to stop chewing the furniture.....very bad for the teeth .
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    I think DFA was just kidding,guys !

I want confirmation from Sky,too,but as there's no word yet,I'll just try to stop chewing the furniture.....very bad for the teeth .
                    FHB...you had me rolling with this... thanks I needed the laugh!!!!
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL ! Glad to be of service Tame ........but I'm planning on shredding the couch next !
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

WTF? October!?!? If it's true, Sky One are being stupid...what happened to the normal September start? I could understand if Atlantis started in October, but SG1? Sky One are taking us for a ride.

Comment

Jex: If you want your picture hosted just email it to me.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jex_piperUK
                            WTF? October!?!? If it's true, Sky One are being stupid...what happened to the normal September start? I could understand if Atlantis started in October, but SG1? Sky One are taking us for a ride.
                            Just remember that season eight of SG-1 and Atlantis are only 20 episodes long (two less than usual), so that might be why they have an October start date. Here in the U.S. we had to wait an extra month for SG-1 and Atlantis too, so we're all suffering.
                            Rocky

Comment

The reason it's October, if it's true is that there are two less episodes in season eight and if there were 22, then it would be October 5 by the time episode 3 aired, if you understand what I'm saying.
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X