U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jex_piperUK
    WTF? October!?!? If it's true, Sky One are being stupid...what happened to the normal September start? I could understand if Atlantis started in October, but SG1? Sky One are taking us for a ride.
    So instead of them starting at the end of September it's the start of October, what's the big deal?

Comment

The big deal is that we already have to wait like 3 months anyway for the new seasons and one or two more weeks would be excruciating for me lol .

Comment

It's only a two week difference. It won't make much difference to me, I'll find something else to watch in the meantime!
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          It's only a two week difference. It won't make much difference to me, I'll find something else to watch in the meantime!
          Blasphemy! There are no other TV Shows!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            Blasphemy! There are no other TV Shows!!

Yeah, you're right. Well then, looks like we'll have to get the DVD's out!
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              Yeah, you're right. Well then, looks like we'll have to get the DVD's out!
              I'll make the popcorn....Mmm...carmel popcorn.....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                I'll make the popcorn....Mmm...carmel popcorn.....

Mmmmmmm....I could eat some right about now.
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                  Do you want to answer, or do I have to give you bad reputation?

How dare you give me a bad reputation!!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

This was in dreamwatch magazine, which I posted a few days ago, and new about a week ago, Gateworld has just posted it on the home page, a few weeks late you know

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                      This was in dreamwatch magazine, which I posted a few days ago, and new about a week ago, Gateworld has just posted it on the home page, a few weeks late you know

At the time, it was actually confirmed by Sky, and they weren't saying anything about it. GateWorld doesn't usually publish 'rumours' so perhaps Sky confirmed it! Not long to wait now...
                      __

__

Comment

Yea, but if you look at what they have written, it says the newest dreamwatch mag says Stargate will begin whenever, and it was in DW ages ago, if it was just confirmed by sky, they would say sky have now confirmed bla bla.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                          Yea, but if you look at what they have written, it says the newest dreamwatch mag says Stargate will begin whenever, and it was in DW ages ago, if it was just confirmed by sky, they would say sky have now confirmed bla bla.

Yeah, perhaps in the newer issue Sky have some kind of comments in it about the broadcasting of it. Interesting....
                          __

__

Comment

What is up with you UK Gaters?! I WAS KIDDING!!

I have 5 -Rep points now! Stop it! Come on, simple joke. Everyone else seemed to get it! Its not that serious!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel

I have 5 -Rep points now! Stop it! Come on, simple joke. Everyone else seemed to get it! Its not that serious!

I don't really take things that seriously. Besides, I've been at that point before. A few good quality posts will get you back up there in notime.

Mind you, it was a bit of a harsh joke, even if you don't take it seriously. I must admit that when I first read it, I wasn't too happy either.
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel

I don't remember if I gave you bad reputation or not... but I might for being questioned over who I can give reputation to

(kidding )

Comment

Working...
                                X