Final Episodes: Speculation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Episodes: Speculation Thread

Well, a topic like this was being talked about on another post of the forum, so I figured I'd go ahead and start it out. With "Aversion" airing this coming week, and "Uprising" the week after, the episode that follows them both will start an arc leading up to the finale:

What is known so far.

2.21 "Catch 22"

Horizon-1 receives a "gift" from the sky when long-unseen Loral arrives and offers Commander Callen a ultimatum-a no-win choice-that no one man could ever make.

2.22 "In Times of Despair"

It involves a Vorian holiday, has a huge guest list, and we will see some characters we haven't seen for quite a while. Several events will have taken place-and several things are about to take place-that causes Horizon to be in times of despair.

2.23 "Preemptive Strike"

Not much known, although it is quite likely there will be a preemptive strike of some sort.

2.24 "Revolution"

Also unknown, but it is likely there will be a revolution of some sort.

Something mentioned on another thread, just posting it here as well:

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
    Speculation: finally, some John/Sivea canonical ship, Kih'Andari take control of the power vacuum made by the missing Enoly fleet and make massive territorial and technological gains, and have a fleet arriving at Vorian.
    So basically, this thread is a place for speculation on these four episodes, and hell, if you want, "Aversion" and "Uprising" as well. Strange that we only have six episodes until the end.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

I had an idea which involved an arms race (warships) between the the Kih'Andari nad the vorian goverment, will that be the focus of season 3?

Comment

pre emtive strike would suggest that they would be launch some kind of attack. So maybe the vorians launch a attack on Kih'Andari, but the entire thing was one massive set up and the entire attack fleet is destroy, this could then lead to up rising across the vorian terrectory, which cause a revolution Kih'Andari take over. The open in season three could be then defending the horizon station from Kih'Andari with a earth and a few loyal voriani vessels. The entire season three arch could the vorian rebells useing the horizon stations as a base.

Comment

So the general speculation seems to be that the finale will focus mainly on the Kih'Andari storyline. Hmm.

That's all I can say. But the more people post and talk about their speculations, the more likely we'll be to give some more hints over the coming weeks. That's how this little game works, and I think it seems fair.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Drunk with power

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
            I had an idea which involved an arms race (warships) between the the Kih'Andari nad the vorian goverment, will that be the focus of season 3?
            We've been talking about what the focus of Season Three will be, and where things might be going over the course of the season.

That's really all I can say. So I can't really answer the question directly, as that would be an obvious spoiler, regardless of what the answer would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
              Drunk with power
              We'd just like to have some more discussions going on.

Comment

So, Alex didn't go with my idea of the Disco party huh?
                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

So, Alex... any chance my first suggestion (the two former PPT planets, surprise twist near the end) is going to be implimented? Or has that fallen by the way-side?
                  This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
                    So, Alex... any chance my first suggestion (the two former PPT planets, surprise twist near the end) is going to be implimented? Or has that fallen by the way-side?
                    To be honest, I'm having trouble figuring out what you mean by PPT planets. But either way, it's too early to tell what ideas will come to life in Season Three at this point. I've said before somewhere, we will be looking for a lot more freelance writers than we did during Season Two. So everyone interested... stand by and look out for the official announcement, probably around June.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                      To be honest, I'm having trouble figuring out what you mean by PPT planets.
                      PPT means "Protected Planets Treaty", what the Asgard once did. The abriviation comes from StargateWars, where PPT protects you from being attacked for 48 hours-an often abused tactical advantage.
                      This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

To be honest, I'm having trouble figuring out what you mean by PPT planets. But either way, it's too early to tell what ideas will come to life in Season Three at this point. I've said before somewhere, we will be looking for a lot more freelance writers than we did during Season Two. So everyone interested... stand by and look out for the official announcement, probably around June.
                        Yeah. I know I expressed an interest in full-time writer, but now I'm actually leaning more towards Destiny in that regard. I think I'm better off possibly writing a freelance or two for Season 3.

Comment

Yeah, me too, maybe do a single episode, just one maybe.
                          It will help hone my writing skills for the book I am currently writing. Also based of the SG universe.

Comment

Sure. Once the time comes, just be ready to submit writing samples. But I'd ask everyone to wait for the official announcment for that, which will happen around late June.

In the meantime, to get some more speculations going, here's some new pieces of info about the finale. You'll just have to solve it. We've tried something similiar some time ago, but no one really particepated. I think this time it's easier, as we're focusing on the two final episodes of the season.

And we will definitely let you know if any of your guesses were right.

Someone will be promoted. Someone else makes a surprising return. A character we've known for quite a while shows up with devastating news. A scene in "Preemtive Strike" will take place on Earth, involving two characters we've met before.

And now, it's your turn.

Comment

Someone will be promoted. Someone else makes a surprising return. A character we've known for quite a while shows up with devastating news. A scene in "Preemtive Strike" will take place on Earth, involving two characters we've met before.
                              Someone #1 = Either... Sato, Callen, Grant
                              Someone #2 = Either... Lorel, Dureg
                              Character #1 = Either... Lorel, Dureg, Sivok, Sonak
                              Devestating News = Enoly fleet on their way, Kih'Andari are planning to launch a pre-emptive strike
                              Two Characters = Grant/Sivea, David/Julia

Comment

Working...
                              X