Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Backstories and ideas for Season 10 (SG1) and Season 3 (SGA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backstories and ideas for Season 10 (SG1) and Season 3 (SGA)

Well, I thought that after reading all these spoilers lately, the writers have lost touch on their creative writing. I guess its our jobs as fans to give some sort of push to the writers and give some ideas.

Some unexplored stuff that I wanted both shows to figure out:

Anubis Technology Revised
    Well, I really liked the Kull Warriors and the armor it had. We saw that simple energy blasts like the staff weapons and the zat gun did nothing to the Kull's armor. Even a directed missile blast didn't take them out. Theoretically if I was wearing the kull Warrior's armor and they shot the reanimation tech on me, I wouldn't be killed. I'd still be invincible (unless they shoot me with a nuke, I'd be dead).

It would be nice to revise some of Anubis technlogy that he left behind. Like for instance, stumbling and finding one of Anubis' labs where they created the Kull Warrior's armor. It would be nice to see them implement their tech into the Earths ships. Really the only reason the Kull Warriors died was because the kinetic energy required to kill the kull warriors.

What if the same armor was used on the battleships? They would effectively be able to counteract some of the Ori's weapons.

Would also be nice to see some more of Anubis' junk he left behind, JUST LIKE they did with Prototype.... one of the best episodes in a while.

The Shi-Fu kid
    Remember in the earlier season 4 episodes when he said that he was following and learning from Oma. Oma is gone, but what ever happened to Shi-Fu.

New Resources in Pegasus
    I'd like to see somesort of new resources found in Pegasus. In SG1 we found trinium, naquada, naquadria, etc.

I'd like to see some sort of material resource for a power source. Weaker than the ZPM, but capable of replacing the naquada generator.
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Add an Ally to Atlantis
    & I mean An (singular) Ally, such as how the SGC had Jacob, Thor, Bra'tac etc, we've not had any true allies yet that are recurring... You could possibley count Ford or Michael but they appear to be villians/anti-heroes & such.

Add more Gate Tech
    Such as how the Aschen used it for harvesting or how it was in a museum in icon. The Post-Ancient uses to for the gate were interesting, the Ancients used it for Travel but most races now worship it & such. The Harvesting idea & Historical Study of it were good.

Make a interresting AU episode
    The Quantum Mirror was interesting, they travelled to AUs & saw how the SG program could have turned out. I found Ripple Effect quite boring, TPTB used it to finalise Character relationships instead of using it for Possibilities, It would be interresting to See what the Dark-SGC looks like & how the characters differ. Or possibley where the Gate was found but never discovered to be a Wormhole & put in a Museum (heh-Icon), SG-1 travel there & get trapped & have to... do stuff... involving their AU conterparts & such... Sort of like 1969... meh...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
      Add an Ally to Atlantis
      & I mean An (singular) Ally, such as how the SGC had Jacob, Thor, Bra'tac etc, we've not had any true allies yet that are recurring... You could possibley count Ford or Michael but they appear to be villians/anti-heroes & such.
      I totally agree there. Hopefully, either Ford or Michael will develop into a regular ally.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
      X