PDA

View Full Version : The Return Part1

Spudster
May 4th, 2006, 02:43 PM
OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JACK'S COMING TO ATLANTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT!!!
WOOT!!!
WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg this is soooo cool and unexpected i'd never think with wud happen!!

Jumper One
May 4th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Yay! :D

freyr's mother
May 4th, 2006, 06:25 PM
This has been a known fact for about 3 weeks now.

Koshi700
May 4th, 2006, 06:36 PM
I know! I'm so excited about that. *bounce* :jack_new_anime18: I can't wait.

the fifth man
May 4th, 2006, 06:46 PM
This has been a known fact for about 3 weeks now.

It's never too late to be happy about it though, is it?:)

freyr's mother
May 4th, 2006, 06:51 PM
It's never too late to be happy about it though, is it?:)
No, i guess not, i was just kind of worried that the nature of the episode might ruin RDA's reputation.

the fifth man
May 4th, 2006, 06:53 PM
No, i guess not, i was just kind of worried that the nature of the episode might ruin RDA's reputation.

Let's at least give it a chance, shall we?:) Personally, I'm not going to rush to any judgement.

freyr's mother
May 4th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Let's at least give it a chance, shall we?:) Personally, I'm not going to rush to any judgement.
I'll always give stargate the benefit of the doubt, no matter what I may think of an episode at first glance.

npattis
May 4th, 2006, 07:25 PM
Will be nice to see Jack kicking ass in two galaxies and just not one. :)

NotAscended
May 4th, 2006, 07:45 PM
After reading the spoilerific coverage of this episode's premise on Gateworld, it makes me really excited about S3. It sounds like a great story and so much better than any of the speculation that had been floating around before!

LORD MONK
May 4th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Nothing can go wrong............... Jack is in it.......................

DetriusXii
May 5th, 2006, 07:31 AM

Actually 3 and maybe a 4th if the s5 Enemies wasn't set in Ida.

The Prophet
May 5th, 2006, 07:36 AM

Actually, it appears that his ass is being handed to him by the Asurans... With him being held hostage for the 2 parter apparantly... Alongside Woosley... :S

Spudster
May 5th, 2006, 08:14 AM
and mckay comes along and saves the day!!! woo hoo!!!!!

RepliHawk
May 5th, 2006, 10:58 AM
To bad jack wont be staying for long.Does any body know how Jack gets himself out of this mess of being kidnapped?

The Prophet
May 5th, 2006, 11:03 AM
To bad jack wont be staying for long.Does any body know how Jack gets himself out of this mess of being kidnapped?

The Asurans take a foothold of Atlantis whilst Jack & Woosley are there (most likely inspecting it & Weir & so forth) & as Jack & Woosley (& possibly Red-Shirts who get Killed) get captured with SGA leaving them behind as they (most likely) evacuate to the Alpha Site & such... Civilians, never taught the concept of "Never Leave a Man Behind!" ... :rolleyes:

LORD MONK
May 5th, 2006, 02:42 PM
Dude, it's Jack. He can get out of anything.

RepliHawk
May 5th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Dude, it's Jack. He can get out of anything.

Well Jack is going to have to pull one admazing stunt to get away from the Asurans.WOW ,This is going to be one great episode,I cant wait!!!

knowsfords
May 5th, 2006, 06:41 PM
I take it most of you haven't seen season 6's abyss?

For those who never saw it (I suggest you do)
Basically Jack was captured by Baal and he had no way out, even ascended Daniel couldn't and wouldn't help him (due to stubborness and friendship respectively) and the only way he got out was by Jonas/Teal'c/Sam coming up with the idea of giving the base's location to a rival gouald
The point of the episode being that even hero's need saving (well it was one of the points)

the fifth man
May 5th, 2006, 07:52 PM

Basically Jack was captured by Baal and he had no way out, even ascended Daniel couldn't and wouldn't help him (due to stubborness and friendship respectively) and the only way he got out was by Jonas/Teal'c/Sam coming up with the idea of giving the base's location to a rival gouald
The point of the episode being that even hero's need saving (well it was one of the points)

That is very true. One can't get out of every situation on their own. I'm sure the SGA team will come up with a way to help free Jack and Woolsey.

freyr's mother
May 7th, 2006, 03:36 AM

I don't think they'll be able to replicate the circumstances here.

LORD MONK
May 7th, 2006, 09:37 PM

It's Jack. He can get out of anything. Just because his buddies bailed him doesn't doesn't mean he needed help. That is what buddies are for.
Someone just asked told me that my little brother has it bad and I told him No he doesn't because I will always bail him out. It's not saving, it is my job and I wouldn't be able to call my self his big brother if I didn't.

And yes, even hero's need saving.

AtlantisForever
May 8th, 2006, 02:09 AM
as we no so far these new Enemy are the same as the repicator's so that mean the Weapon what jack made can be used on them so why dosnt thor's Ship come and kill them.. and kill the rest on there home world

knowsfords
May 8th, 2006, 05:26 AM
It's Jack. He can get out of anything. Just because his buddies bailed him doesn't doesn't mean he needed help.

Yes, yes he did... he was practically begging Daniel to zap him by the end.

abharding
May 8th, 2006, 06:43 AM
It's Jack. He can get out of anything. Just because his buddies bailed him doesn't doesn't mean he needed help. That is what buddies are for.
Someone just asked told me that my little brother has it bad and I told him No he doesn't because I will always bail him out. It's not saving, it is my job and I wouldn't be able to call my self his big brother if I didn't.

And yes, even hero's need saving.

Do we know the Atlantians deliberately left him behind? That is that they ran and said "To hell with O'Neill I don't care how many times he saved the world?"

No. All the spoilers have said is that Jack and Woolsey are captured by The Asurans when said race invades the city. It could be something like what we saw Sheppard doing when the Genii invaded the city during the Storm/The Eye. He didn't run out on Weir and McKay - he just wasn't with them when the attack took place. And he then spent the rest of the episodes trying to resuce them while at the same time making life as miserable as he could for the invaders.

It could be the same idea... Jack and Woolsey are not with Atlantis senior staff when the attack happens. Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon run around the city keeping the Asurans busy and distracted while McKay does his thing - trying to reprogram one of them to be on their side...

prion
May 8th, 2006, 08:46 AM

yes, he starts humming the thing song to "The Simpsons" until the Replicators overload and short out ;) ;)