PART II ("Two For The Road"C) Pre-official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PART II ("Two For The Road"C) Pre-official thread

Sorry I can't wait for whoever to put up the episode specific thread.

Spoiler:
    ANA, AND LIBBY?!?!

All I can say is...

DOUBLE YOU TEE EFF!!!

So, either
    Spoiler:
    Michael is one of the others now

or
    Spoiler:
    he's been brainwashed to let henry loose?

he definitely shot himself in the arm and is letting henry go to make it seems like henry
    Spoiler:
    shot everyone and then escaped.

"The brilliant man..." - Hanso? Is he on the island chillin?

How many groups of others are there?
    THe people from the medical hatch - the ones who dress up - clearly are NOT the ones that walk through the forest barefoot and attack people - maybe. Living in tents and whatnot? no way.

so many thoughts running through head right now. habsdsjhd;wiuh;an

Spoiler:
    I'M SO BLEEPING MAD THAT THEY KILLED ANA . AND LIBBY TOO. If Michael's turned, then they should execute him. If he was brainwashed, he's too unpredictable. Either way, I don't think the Michael character is going to survive the end of the season.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Spoiler:
      yeah i am actually REALLY pissed they killed ana and libby. I know all the crap i gave about hating michelle rodriguez - and i still do, but i can't believe they killed off the character.

we knew libby was probably gonna bite it because the chick that plays her got the role on that sitcom on the other network...soo.. but i wasn't expecting that!!

I really am disliking - ....HATING, the michael character now. GAHHAHGLHDGHSGLF

Comment

Well...

Spoiler:
        At least in the spoiler premiere it shows Michael falling off a bridge.

As for this good and evil crap that the Others have deluded into thinking, yes they've done some bad things, especially Kate, but none of them are truly evil.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          Well...

Spoiler:

As for this good and evil crap that the Others have deluded into thinking, yes they've done some bad things, especially Kate, but none of them are truly evil.
          Spoiler:
          I thought that was Eko who was falling.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
            Well...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            coulda swore that was ecko falling. but it better not because if Ecko goes, i'll be majorly POed.

Comment

Spoiler:
              I bet the Others told Michael he had to kill Ana, because she's evil. And if he'd do it they'd give him Walt back. But holy sh** I so didn't expect that!

Comment

Holy Crap!!! It totally caught me by surprise too, but
                Spoiler:
                it explains why they weren't concerned by Michelle Rodriguez (Ana Lucia) spending 5 days in jail on her DUI while they were filming the finale.
                If you want to read a little more about this episode and an interview with the producers, go here http://community.tvguide.com/thread....01362#comments

Spoiler:
                The producers explain that Rodriguez only wanted to be on the show for a year, so they planned to kill her off all along. Then when the DUI came up, they were afraid that everyone would think they killed off the character just because the actor got into trouble. And coincidentally, the actress who played Libby also got picked up for DUI, so it really would have looked like they were punishing the actors. But they decided to keep things as planned.

NC

Comment

Hey, guys, I've been staying away cause I've been so busy with school, BUT HOLY COW!!!!!

THAT EPISODE WAS INSANE!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                    Spoiler:
                    I thought that was Eko who was falling.
                    You're right. Could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                      Spoiler:
                      coulda swore that was ecko falling. but it better not because if Ecko goes, i'll be majorly POed.
                      Aint It Cool News has spoilers for the season finale that say
                      Spoiler:
                      Ecko and Locke get into a fight in the hatch. So he just might make it to season 3, which is good, as it would suck if all three stars added for this season are killed off before its over.

a time to mourn

Comment

That was insane!!!
                        Spoiler:
                        Wouldn't it be crazy if Walt was forced to brainwash Michael with his psychic powers!

Comment

Is anyone else slightly nervous about the implication that the fates of our favorite survivors are dependent on Michael?

and ahh..why all the spoiler tags?...It's fairly obvious from the title that thar be spoilers here
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

i'm using spoiler tags, just incase.

Spoiler:
                            i don't think michael's been brainwashed. i think the others let him go, with the sole intention of getting (can't remember the 'other' in the bunker?) their guy go. i think the others told michael that they'd kill his son if he didn't get their friend out.

now as to why he killed ana... i'm not sure if that's part of the bargain michael had to obey, but he did NOT come off as wanting to do this. and libby was an accident. but i'm not sure what he would have done with libby, after she saw what he did.

i think michael's doing *whatever* he needs to do to protect his son.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                              Aint It Cool News has spoilers for the season finale that say
                              Spoiler:
                              Ecko and Locke get into a fight in the hatch. So he just might make it to season 3, which is good, as it would suck if all three stars added for this season are killed off before its over.
                              That would probably be Yemi that we're seeing.
                              sigpic
                              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                              X