This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Doctor WHo movie

We know that there is talk, has been talk of a Doctor Who movie. Well what would you think if the new movie covered the events from the time war?
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

No, I want it to be a mystery, the Time War would be very un-Doctor Who-ish, I would rather they didnt do a movie for a long time to come yet, let the show get its feet, then move on to something bigger (its still a little shakey now, I would say at least S4/30 or 5/31 before it will be ready to go to that stage.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well id hope for a time war movie cos I reckon that would be both awesome and just great. As longs Paul Mcgann and Christopher Ecclestone reprise their rolls of cours .
      If that fails I reckon they should do a TV movie with Multiple DOctors such as the Five Dotors. PErhaps a remake of Zageus or something else along those lines.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
        Well id hope for a time war movie cos I reckon that would be both awesome and just great. As longs Paul Mcgann and Christopher Ecclestone reprise their rolls of cours .
        If that fails I reckon they should do a TV movie with Multiple DOctors such as the Five Dotors. PErhaps a remake of Zageus or something else along those lines.
        THat what I was thinking

Comment

Nope...no TW movie here.

I like the mystery and I like the occasional bit of revelation and if they decide to really flesh it out, I suspect it'll be something bigger than can be fit into 90mins if it's to be done well.

An entire season dedicated to the tell...13 hrs of Time War goodness.
          (ok...a bit less than that due to advertising time)
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

They could always make it a seris of movies
            Ep 1: The Dalek Menis
            Ep2: The dalek war
            Ep3: Revenge of the Daleks
            Ep 4: The Doctor the only hope
            Ep 5: Davros strikes back
            Ep 6: Return of the Doctor

Comment

I'd like to see a new movie up on the big screen. But not about the Time-War.

POssibly something dealing with the Cybermen.
              It feels good to be alive.
              Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Nah, they've just been used.

Unfortunatly its difficult. A dalek movie would be too cliche. The cybermen have just been done in S2/28, and the Masters gone.

Either an all new enemy, or a cool old one.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                  They could always make it a seris of movies
                  Ep 1: The Dalek Menis
                  Ep2: The dalek war
                  Ep3: Revenge of the Daleks
                  Ep 4: The Doctor the only hope
                  Ep 5: Davros strikes back
                  Ep 6: Return of the Doctor
                  LMAO thats cheesly great. Hey you could also have a spin off called K-9 on Holiday and other great things like that.

Comment

The cybermen would be cool too

Comment

I'm not sure that I'm that keen on a movie at this point in time... I'd like to see David Tennant settle into the role first. I don't want to have a movie just for the sake of having one. It'd be seen as purely a cynical commercial exercise. The script needs to be really good because expectations are going to be extremely high.
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Well im Hoping for Tennant to run as long as Tom Baker !!! if not... Longer !!!!!!!

Comment

Well im Hoping for Tennant to run as long as Tom Baker !!! if not... Longer !!!!!!!
                          I second that

Comment

Okies !!!!!!!
                            I think they should show it for the 50th anniversairy and have it featuring all the Doctors in at some point.Well maybe except the first 3 but still. They could be Holograms like they were in Zageus.

Comment

TESTIFY!!

I'll tell you what, when they sign Tennant to another contract they should make him sign one that says he has to do a feature as well. What they should do is a Doctor Who direct to video film. They would make a killing on it! No Time War, nothing that will reshae the character or anything. Just a straight up big(ger) budget two hour adventure that will entertain the socks off us...
                              My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
                              Build a Dalek
                              Build a TARDIS
                              Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
                              The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X