PDA

View Full Version : Stargate ATLANTIS Mondays!! :)

prion
May 3rd, 2006, 08:37 AM
Didn't find anything using the search figure, so apologies if this is already somewhere in these threads...

Anyway, Stargate SG-1 Mondays is going on vacation, giving Atlantis fans a whole month to savor four (4) episodes in a row every Monday night!

05/08 07:00 THE INTRUDER
05/08 08:00 RUNNER
05/08 09:00 DUET
05/08 10:00 CONDEMNED

05/15 07:00 TRINITY
05/15 08:00 INSTINCT
05/15 09:00 CONVERSION
05/15 10:00 AURORA

05/22 07:00 THE LOST BOYS - PT 1
05/22 08:00 THE HIVE - PT 2
05/22 09:00 EPIPHANY
05/22 10:00 CRITICAL MASS

MARATHON!

05/29 12:00 THE LOST BOYS - PT 1
05/29 01:00 THE HIVE - PT 2
05/29 02:00 EPIPHANY
05/29 03:00 CRITICAL MASS
05/29 04:00 GRACE UNDER PRESSURE
05/29 05:00 THE TOWER
05/29 06:00 THE LONG GOODBYE
05/29 07:00 COUP D'ETAT
05/29 08:00 MICHAEL
05/29 09:00 INFERNO
05/29 10:00 ALLIES

Gen. O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 11:40 AM
thanks for the news :D, i wish sci-fi could of done this for s1, since i miss a few episodes and i hate to wait every sat and sun for one episode. :jack:

freyr's mother
May 3rd, 2006, 12:40 PM
Damn, no Siege III?

prion
May 3rd, 2006, 12:47 PM
Damn, no Siege III?

My words exactly!

Gen. O'Neill
May 3rd, 2006, 01:06 PM
oh yeah i forgot about that, i wanted to see that one :(. :jack:

Jumper One
May 3rd, 2006, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the info :)

the fifth man
May 3rd, 2006, 10:55 PM
I'm ok with this. Going to miss SG-1 though (just kidding, I'll just watch my DVDs if I want to).:)

Pharaoh Atem
May 4th, 2006, 03:26 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad:

why isn't sidge pt 3 on there at all Frak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prion
May 4th, 2006, 04:23 PM
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad:

why isn't sidge pt 3 on there at all Frak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

becuase then scifi would have to show siege 1 and 2, and heck, why not the first half of season 2 while they're at it. I have no idea why they do what they do as it makes no sense.

ToasterOnFire
May 4th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Asking skiffy to make sense with their schedules may be asking too much. This is the network that reran season one, only to leave out The Storm and skip straight to The Eye. I bet some new viewers were saying "huh?" :mckayanime07:

the fifth man
May 4th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Asking skiffy to make sense with their schedules may be asking too much. This is the network that reran season one, only to leave out The Storm and skip straight to The Eye. I bet some new viewers were saying "huh?" :mckayanime07:

Most definitely!:) Maybe whoever is in charge of scheduling is a bit of a "on-the-job drinker" (just kidding):D

prion
May 5th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Just saw the advert on DR WHO a few minutes ago.

The new Monday night block of Stargate Atlantis episodes (4) will also have BRAND NEW sneak peeks at the third season, so even if you've got 'em on tape/dvd, definitely worth watching :)

Gen. O'Neill
May 5th, 2006, 06:30 PM
i wonder if they will have interviews like SG-1? that would be nice. :jack:

cpgfilth
May 7th, 2006, 10:59 PM
The only episode I haven't seen is Siege pt. III, jeez just play it.

prion
May 8th, 2006, 12:53 PM
The only episode I haven't seen is Siege pt. III, jeez just play it.

They're not. Blast. I suggest everybody who wants to see it to write scifi.com and tell them that. maybe they'll get the hint!

morjana
May 8th, 2006, 02:45 PM
According to the SciFi Channel's Stargate Atlantis site (at the top
of the site, their new web banner promoting SciFi Monday for SGA),
Siege III **IS** being shown tonight.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

The schedulebot doesn't list it however.

So...we'll have to wait and see.

Siege III at 7
The Intruder at 8
Runner at 9
Duet at 10

Morjana

prion
May 8th, 2006, 05:23 PM
According to the SciFi Channel's Stargate Atlantis site (at the top
of the site, their new web banner promoting SciFi Monday for SGA),
Siege III **IS** being shown tonight.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

The schedulebot doesn't list it however.

So...we'll have to wait and see.

Siege III at 7
The Intruder at 8
Runner at 9
Duet at 10

Morjana

We'll see SIEGE 3 repeat when we see oil go under $60 a barrel ;) No sign of SIEGE 3. But, actually, they DID show SEIGE 3 tonight. All, hmm, 20 seconds of 'this is what happened last week and you don't really need to know it to enjoy the next episode' sort of abbreviated SIEGE 3 snippets ;)

Schedule is:

Intruder 7
Runner 8
Duet 9
Condemned 10

A good suggestion is to write SciFi.com at [email protected] and tell 'em you want SIEGE 3. If they get enough emails clogging their servers, they might relent ;)

xfkirsten
May 8th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Anyone over on the East Coast that can give me a heads-up as to approximately when they air the S3 preview segments? Got my VCR ready to go... ;)

Ruined_puzzle
May 8th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Anyone over on the East Coast that can give me a heads-up as to approximately when they air the S3 preview segments? Got my VCR ready to go... ;)
I didn't see any. Booo. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.

xfkirsten
May 8th, 2006, 09:34 PM
We're almost to the end out here, and I haven't seen any, either. Sadness! :(

prion
May 9th, 2006, 03:30 AM

Scifi LIED. Did I just say that out loud? Yes, Scifi said on an ad this past weekend that there would be new ads for season 3. Pfft. But, I'm still watching. Want another copy I can burn into the ground until the DVDs come out :) Of course they also have on their site that they'd be showing SIEGE 3. Well, technically, they did, just condensed down to 20 seconds! ;)

xfkirsten
May 9th, 2006, 10:57 AM
We got one SG-1 preview right at the beginning, and that was it! They liiiied.

prion
May 9th, 2006, 12:56 PM
We got one SG-1 preview right at the beginning, and that was it! They liiiied.

Nah, they'll say hey, we mentioned it .. .somewhere. Fiends. Guess now i won't believe much of what they say in their ads (wait, this is the network that tells me that ROTWEILLER will be a fantastic film - most awful thing I've ever seen (well, the first ten minutes of anyway).

xfkirsten
May 9th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Nah, they'll say hey, we mentioned it .. .somewhere. Fiends. Guess now i won't believe much of what they say in their ads (wait, this is the network that tells me that ROTWEILLER will be a fantastic film - most awful thing I've ever seen (well, the first ten minutes of anyway).

Ah, yes, I deliberately avoided that one - I refuse to watch anything that demonizes those animals further. Rotties are actually very sweet animals - it's the people who own them that can make them so aggressive. In fact, I think SciFi likes to demonize every animal on the planet. /off-topic rant

CalmStorm
May 9th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Scifi LIED. Did I just say that out loud? Yes, Scifi said on an ad this past weekend that there would be new ads for season 3. Pfft. But, I'm still watching. Want another copy I can burn into the ground until the DVDs come out :) Of course they also have on their site that they'd be showing SIEGE 3. Well, technically, they did, just condensed down to 20 seconds! ;)

SciFi seems to get it wrong quite a bit. I stopped paying attention to their ads for that very reason.....that and they are usually very misleading.

the fifth man
May 9th, 2006, 09:10 PM
SciFi seems to get it wrong quite a bit. I stopped paying attention to their ads for that very reason.....that and they are usually very misleading.

Misleading? Sci-Fi's ads, never.;)

prion
May 10th, 2006, 03:41 AM

Nah, never ;) And that last movie they showed? AWFUL. They killed off all the 'name' (cough cough) stars when they crashed the plane. bet the actors were happy though they didn't have to hang around the rest of that dreck. This coming saturday's movie promises to be worse as it's nothing more than a ripoff of another zombie flick.

xfkirsten
May 10th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Nah, never ;) And that last movie they showed? AWFUL. They killed off all the 'name' (cough cough) stars when they crashed the plane. bet the actors were happy though they didn't have to hang around the rest of that dreck. This coming saturday's movie promises to be worse as it's nothing more than a ripoff of another zombie flick.

You know, over at a Walt Disney World board, we started a tradition of impromptu disaster movie drinking games when 10.5 first aired. Get something alcoholic (non-alcoholic for those underage!!), and drink everytime something really predictable happens or anytime they use a disaster movie cliche. It makes bad-movie-watching a lot more fun. ;)

CalmStorm
May 10th, 2006, 06:58 PM

Silly me.....what could I have been thinking :p