This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who star signs book deal

Doctor Who actress and singer Billie Piper has signed a six-figure deal to write her autobiography.

The 23-year-old star will reveal details about her marriage to DJ Chris Evans and her years as a teenage model and pop star.

The book, published in the autumn by Hodder and Stoughton, promises an "astonishingly candid insight" into Piper's life.

"I've a few good stories I'd like to share," Piper said.

Click here to view the BBC News Story

Just when you thought you had seen everything....

Comment

Is'nt a little early for an autobiography
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

How can someone barely out of their teens have anything worthwhile to write a book on?

"On March 13th, 1995, I chipped a nail. NOOooooo!!!!!"
        It feels good to be alive.
        Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
          How can someone barely out of their teens have anything worthwhile to write a book on?

I agree, That's why I asked of this was too soon
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet

Actually she has lived quite the life I remember her talking to Parkinson, I think there was a lot she couldn't or wouldn't say about her marriage and the drug/alcohol usage. Mind you haven't we heard this stuff all before, then also we are talking about Britain sorry guys but you have a really big appetite for rubbish like this, just look at your *cough* news *cough* papers!

Comment

I'm about a year younger than her and I'd have trouble filling a paragraph with my autobiography.

Comment

Working...
              X