PDA

View Full Version : Doctor Who star signs book deal

TheWarrior
May 3rd, 2006, 06:26 AM
Doctor Who actress and singer Billie Piper has signed a six-figure deal to write her autobiography.

The 23-year-old star will reveal details about her marriage to DJ Chris Evans and her years as a teenage model and pop star.

The book, published in the autumn by Hodder and Stoughton, promises an "astonishingly candid insight" into Piper's life.

"I've a few good stories I'd like to share," Piper said.

Click here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4968268.stm) to view the BBC News Story

Stricken
May 3rd, 2006, 07:01 AM
Just when you thought you had seen everything....

creed462
May 3rd, 2006, 07:18 AM
Is'nt a little early for an autobiography

GhostPoet
May 3rd, 2006, 12:01 PM
How can someone barely out of their teens have anything worthwhile to write a book on? :P

"On March 13th, 1995, I chipped a nail. NOOooooo!!!!!"

creed462
May 3rd, 2006, 01:21 PM
How can someone barely out of their teens have anything worthwhile to write a book on? :P

"On March 13th, 1995, I chipped a nail. NOOooooo!!!!!"
I agree, That's why I asked of this was too soon

Willow'sCat
May 4th, 2006, 03:21 AM

"On March 13th, 1995, I chipped a nail. NOOooooo!!!!!"Actually she has lived quite the life I remember her talking to Parkinson, I think there was a lot she couldn't or wouldn't say about her marriage and the drug/alcohol usage. Mind you haven't we heard this stuff all before, then also we are talking about Britain sorry guys but you have a really big appetite for rubbish like this, just look at your *cough* news *cough* papers! :cool:

in circles
May 4th, 2006, 04:13 AM
I'm about a year younger than her and I'd have trouble filling a paragraph with my autobiography.