Asurans Vs Ori

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asurans Vs Ori

Since we all read the spoilers for "The Return" 2 parter eipisode it says that the Asurans probe Wollsey and Jack's minds but i read in at the STargate sg-1 soulutions website that they knew that the Asurans were going to probe them so they gave the Asurans false information what information will they give the Asurans? I thin k they will jsut give them information about the Ori? How will the Ori deal with the Asurans? I bet a couple of Asurans will try to go to the Milky Way galaxy and the Ori/Alterans galaxy.

OMG HAE! Let's talk about a situation that may be unlikely, featuring a villain that hasn't appeared in an episode yet!

Comment

Give the noobs a break! They are just getting out the big "WHAT IF" scenarios out of their system even though they will never apply to the shows.
      Last edited by GateMan2000; 03 May 2006, 09:10 AM.

Comment

yer give im a break it a good idea

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
          yer give im a break it a good idea
          I'm sorry, I couldn't make out what you were saying there, nemisis.

Okay, assuming we had a viable tie between SG-1 and Atlantis regarding the Asuran incursion...
          It is unlikely that the Asurans would battle the Ori. If they have access to an Ancient Database, they would know that the enemy of the Ancients were the Ori. Since the Asurans hate only the Ancients, I doubt they would attempt to go to the Milky Way to exact their revenge, especially if they probe Weir and Woolsey's mind. They'd know that the Ancients are long dead.

Besides, according to the spoilers, they're
          Spoiler:
          attacking atlantis with hopes of destroying the city of the ancients
          . This means they'd destroy their only gateway back to the Milky Way (Aside from their cityship). But in order to come to the Milky Way, they'd have to have serious grudges against the humans, not the ancients.

Assuming that they do want to go kill the Ori, they'd have a hard time doing so. The Priors seem to have telekinetic powers and are able to keep the Jaffa at bay if they wanted to. The Asurans couldn't get close. Even if they did have a means to fight the Priors, they'd have to get to a Prior in the first place: Ship battle. Sure, we'd find out who would win... City Ship or an Ori Dreadnaught. But all that is highly speculative.

If the Asurans really wanted to do battle with their oppressors... they should focus on ascending and fight the ancients on the other planes of existence.
          Last edited by IcyNeko; 03 May 2006, 09:23 AM.

Comment

True but still its a good idea but if the asurans can probe minds how does false information be given out?
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

If you had a strong will, you could keep the truth hidden, and only allow them access to the false information.

Comment

Doubt that woolsey will have that, maybe O'Neill though.
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I dought the people of atlantis will never have to deal with the ori because stargate atlantis wants to be unique and and they want to prove they can last on their own without that much help getting ideas form stargate sg1.Thats just my idea.
                  sigpic

Comment

They need a new writing staff to prevent that.

I would volunteer, but no one's asking.

Comment

IMO its highly unlikely that the asurans will battle the ori...but I for one would love to see a AU ep where this does happen, because it could possibly be the best battle in SG1 (sorry, my addiction to battles just took over me there for a sec, but im now normal again)

Anywho... I'd say that if the asurans decided to go battle the ori, they could put up a heck of a fight and even win, but again thats just imo
                      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

That would be a great battle to watch between the Asurans and the Ori.but who would win?
                        sigpic

Comment

A turkey sandwich. It is both awesome.. and delicious.

Comment

now that's something i need to see. alteran vs ori ships

Comment

We have yet to see an Alteran warship.

Comment

Working...
                              X