This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did you First see Atlantis?

Where did you Firstly saw Atlantis? It's mainly for non-americans. For example I'm from Czech Republic and I saw it on RTL II (German TV), because here television ended with Season 6 of SG-1.

I first saw Atlantis in late 2004 when it premiered on Sky One.

I'm in Scotland btw
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Portugal, DVD

we ended SG1 in 1999 or so

Comment

Originally posted by Cunha00
        we ended SG1 in 1999 or so
        It's pity that these Local stations don't play theese shows...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I first saw Atlantis in late 2004 when it premiered on Sky One.

I'm in Scotland btw
          Same here sueKay. Though I watched it in Ireland. They have Skyone here as well.
          "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Erm I didn't watch it on Sky at the start I just couldn't get into it...then I got an SG-1 DVD which came with an episode of Atlantis.

I watched 'Poisoning of the Well' for my first full length episode and I haven't looked back since.

Comment

I saw Atlantis on download when it first aired in the US. I then bought the DVD's. About two weeks ago a local channel (Kanaal Twee) ended the first season of Atlantis and continued with the 8th season of SG-1.

And I'm in Belgium...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I first started watching in 2005, when Atlantis went into US syndication.

Comment

I live in UK and first watched it in 2005 when it was aired on our terrestrial TV channel 5. I don't have sky, but have seen Atlantis season and SG-1 season 9. HEhehheheh
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Scifi, when it first aired. ... Back when I still had satellite.

Comment

Well, In 2004 When it first started on Australia/Sydney on Channel Seven, Apparently I didn’t know anything about it I just flicked through the channels then I saw Atlantis as it emerged ( Rising Part 2), and that just captured my eyes!

Comment

My friend gave me the episodes after I said 'frell' in front of him. He didn't know I was a Stargate fan and kindly lent me his copy of Rising.

Absolutely loved it, had me hooked as soon as they stepped into the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                          I saw Atlantis on download when it first aired in the US. I then bought the DVD's. About two weeks ago a local channel (Kanaal Twee) ended the first season of Atlantis and continued with the 8th season of SG-1.

And I'm in Belgium...
                          hey ik know you!

I saw it the first time on TV when it ared after season 7 of SG1 ended (on Kanaal 2). I think it's about five months ago. I bought the DVD's a few weeks after that.

and yeah, I'm from Belgium too
                          Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Um...on my computer screen?

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_the_Atlantean
                              Well, In 2004 When it first started on Australia/Sydney on Channel Seven, Apparently I didn’t know anything about it I just flicked through the channels then I saw Atlantis as it emerged ( Rising Part 2), and that just captured my eyes!
                              Hmm, are you sure about that? I thought Channel 7 didn't screen it until 2005, seems odd that only Sydney would have screened it in 2004? Then again it is Channel 7.

I viewed my first ep on local Channel 7 affiliate in Australia in May 2005, The Rising pt one, I had been watching Season 8 of SG-1 so I thought I should give the spin-off a go but wasn't sure I would like it, but now I like it more than SG-1. Just wish Channel 7 would treat it with a little respect they still haven't screened season two here.

Comment

Working...
                              X