Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry

This may seem like a dumb question but is there any place to download episodes of season 2 on this site or any other site so i can also participate in the conversations.

Originally posted by zlix50
    This may seem like a dumb question but is there any place to download episodes of season 2 on this site or any other site so i can also participate in the conversations.
    Actually, it's quite legal for Lost. iTunes is offering episodes for 1.99 per download.
    sigpic

Comment

thanks

Comment

Note, thats dollars and only counts for iTunes users in the US (possibly Canada) if you are in the UK then theres no legal way to do it.
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
          Note, thats dollars and only counts for iTunes users in the US (possibly Canada) if you are in the UK then theres no legal way to do it.
          Yet. But, channel 4 will release the episodes a week after airing them, so you can view them for 99p. But why do that when you can start watching properly on the box tonight!!
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

ABC.com is streaming LOST for free now but you have to watch the commercials.
            "It moisturizes my situation and maintains my sexy."

-- P. Diddy in an infomercial for Proactiv skin care

Comment

^Also only in the US
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Question: Does anyone know if iTunes only offers the latest episodes?
                sigpic
                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                  Question: Does anyone know if iTunes only offers the latest episodes?
                  Not sure. It would be easy to find out though. Just go sign up and do a search. I don't think it cost anything to join, they make their money off the downloads.
                  sigpic

Comment

The cheapest place is probably channel 4 what there doing on there website.

But as for downloading free it is illegal but maybe you ould get them off Limewire or Morpheus or shareware software might be possiblilty.

Comment

Working...
                    X