This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Travel Plans

Q. Do you think the Wraith ship gets to Earth? I am assuming that it doesnt at this time in the program because there is no corresponding SG1 episode in Season 10 that deals with the Wraith in our Galaxy! or not that has been mentioned.

A. ??

Wriath get to earth! let them come, please! wed wipe the floor with them. but seriously theyll problem drop out in the void between galaxies and get attacked by the asgard and the tauri.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by cjp240573
      Q. Do you think the Wraith ship gets to Earth? I am assuming that it doesnt at this time in the program because there is no corresponding SG1 episode in Season 10 that deals with the Wraith in our Galaxy! or not that has been mentioned.

A. ??
      I think if they get to Earth, all the fight will be shown in Atlantis not in SG-1 (they have their own problems)

Comment

yeah i mean, they might mention it, but wont take part, Earth has just got over a crushing defeat at the camolot battle in SG1, a wraith attack will come upon weaken forces and morale, i just hope we are smart enough to drone the vampires, or nuke them or just shoot at them! we have more than enough nukes to take out the wraith!
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
          yeah i mean, they might mention it, but wont take part, Earth has just got over a crushing defeat at the camolot battle in SG1, a wraith attack will come upon weaken forces and morale, i just hope we are smart enough to drone the vampires, or nuke them or just shoot at them! we have more than enough nukes to take out the wraith!
          Nuke them, nuke them. It's easily said but hardly done. The problem is we do not know how to override their jamming codes.

Comment

No they won't get to earth

Why do you think the season opener's called 'No Man's Land'

The episode will probably take place in the Galactic void, with the ships being destroyed *just* as they get to the Milky Way.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I dout they will make it into our galaxy. Ronan will fight his way out and kick some major Wraith a$$. He and McKay will destroy the Hive ship and all record of where Earth is located. The main Wraith will escape and the war will continue in Pegasus.

That's my theory on the opening few episodes of the new season anyway.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

I agree that they wont get to earth because the wraith are a SG:A enemy and i dont think the writers would want to make the character look like they cant deal with there own problems.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  No they won't get to earth

Why do you think the season opener's called 'No Man's Land'

The episode will probably take place in the Galactic void, with the ships being destroyed *just* as they get to the Milky Way.
                  You remind me one of my friends with statement, but yes I agree. Why they should get to earth (it would quick end of the show)

Comment

Originally posted by Ashrak_22
                    Nuke them, nuke them. It's easily said but hardly done. The problem is we do not know how to override their jamming codes.
                    Did i say beam? a nuke will take out the dart squadrens and another nuke will take out the hive, its not a beaming matter its a stupid tactics matter.
                    sigpic
                    11000! green me

Comment

Did i say beam? a nuke will take out the dart squadrens and another nuke will take out the hive, its not a beaming matter its a stupid tactics matter.
                      I just think they wil shoot it down just like they did with ordinall Fox 2 rockets.

Comment

the whole issue is that the darts intercepted the nukes, if there are no darts to intercept the nuke will destroy the hive.
                        sigpic
                        11000! green me

Comment

the whole issue is that the darts intercepted the nukes, if there are no darts to intercept the nuke will destroy the hive.
                          But there are 2 Hives and each one have thousands of Darts, you think we can handle taht only with nukes?

Comment

It doesn't bloody matter. It's not like they can't beam it so close to the hive ship the Wraith darts can't intercept it. Besides, given the amount of nukes the States, Russia, and China along with with the other European powers have, I'd say the Wraith don't fraking stand a chance. BTW, if they landed Wraith soldiers, all we'd have to do is shoot shotguns. I think almost more than 70% of the South own 'em, along with high powered rifles. They'd have their heads blown off.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Apart form Odyssey earth only has two other ships, Deadalus and Orion and Orion's weapons are probably still to be repaired and Odyssey is barely operational after the pounding it got from the Ori and the Asguard are still,
                              Rebuilding form the Replacator war and it would take both the Asguard fleet, Deadalus and a week to get into position were the wrath ship has dropped out of hyperspace, Orion could get there pretty fast but her weapons are off-line and it would alert the wraith to the fact that we have the ship and one other thing, they uploaded the AUROA mission reports so that may include how to upgrade their hyper drive to conform to the Aurora’s hyper drive specs or even upgrade their hyper drive to the Ancient intergalactic hyper drive which attacking them in the intergalactic void would prove difficult if not impossible
                              C. Edmund

Comment

Working...
                              X