PDA

View Full Version : Wraith Travel Plans

cjp240573
May 2nd, 2006, 03:33 AM
Q. Do you think the Wraith ship gets to Earth? I am assuming that it doesnt at this time in the program because there is no corresponding SG1 episode in Season 10 that deals with the Wraith in our Galaxy! or not that has been mentioned.

A. ?? :jack_new_anime25:

immhotep
May 2nd, 2006, 05:50 AM
Wriath get to earth! let them come, please! wed wipe the floor with them. but seriously theyll problem drop out in the void between galaxies and get attacked by the asgard and the tauri.

Ashrak_22
May 2nd, 2006, 06:12 AM
Q. Do you think the Wraith ship gets to Earth? I am assuming that it doesnt at this time in the program because there is no corresponding SG1 episode in Season 10 that deals with the Wraith in our Galaxy! or not that has been mentioned.

A. ?? :jack_new_anime25:

I think if they get to Earth, all the fight will be shown in Atlantis not in SG-1 (they have their own problems)

:mckayanime18:

immhotep
May 2nd, 2006, 06:34 AM
yeah i mean, they might mention it, but wont take part, Earth has just got over a crushing defeat at the camolot battle in SG1, a wraith attack will come upon weaken forces and morale, i just hope we are smart enough to drone the vampires, or nuke them or just shoot at them! we have more than enough nukes to take out the wraith!

Ashrak_22
May 2nd, 2006, 06:36 AM
yeah i mean, they might mention it, but wont take part, Earth has just got over a crushing defeat at the camolot battle in SG1, a wraith attack will come upon weaken forces and morale, i just hope we are smart enough to drone the vampires, or nuke them or just shoot at them! we have more than enough nukes to take out the wraith!

Nuke them, nuke them. It's easily said but hardly done. The problem is we do not know how to override their jamming codes.

sueKay
May 2nd, 2006, 06:38 AM
No they won't get to earth

Why do you think the season opener's called 'No Man's Land'

The episode will probably take place in the Galactic void, with the ships being destroyed *just* as they get to the Milky Way.

Rodan5757
May 2nd, 2006, 06:40 AM
I dout they will make it into our galaxy. Ronan will fight his way out and kick some major Wraith a$$. He and McKay will destroy the Hive ship and all record of where Earth is located. The main Wraith will escape and the war will continue in Pegasus.

That's my theory on the opening few episodes of the new season anyway.

sirevil
May 2nd, 2006, 06:42 AM
I agree that they wont get to earth because the wraith are a SG:A enemy and i dont think the writers would want to make the character look like they cant deal with there own problems.

Ashrak_22
May 2nd, 2006, 06:44 AM

The episode will probably take place in the Galactic void, with the ships being destroyed *just* as they get to the Milky Way.

You remind me one of my friends with statement, but yes I agree. Why they should get to earth (it would quick end of the show)

immhotep
May 2nd, 2006, 06:59 AM
Nuke them, nuke them. It's easily said but hardly done. The problem is we do not know how to override their jamming codes.
Did i say beam? a nuke will take out the dart squadrens and another nuke will take out the hive, its not a beaming matter its a stupid tactics matter.

Ashrak_22
May 2nd, 2006, 07:01 AM
Did i say beam? a nuke will take out the dart squadrens and another nuke will take out the hive, its not a beaming matter its a stupid tactics matter.

I just think they wil shoot it down just like they did with ordinall Fox 2 rockets.

immhotep
May 2nd, 2006, 07:06 AM
the whole issue is that the darts intercepted the nukes, if there are no darts to intercept the nuke will destroy the hive.

Ashrak_22
May 2nd, 2006, 07:11 AM
the whole issue is that the darts intercepted the nukes, if there are no darts to intercept the nuke will destroy the hive.

But there are 2 Hives and each one have thousands of Darts, you think we can handle taht only with nukes?

rarocks24
May 2nd, 2006, 07:29 AM
It doesn't bloody matter. It's not like they can't beam it so close to the hive ship the Wraith darts can't intercept it. Besides, given the amount of nukes the States, Russia, and China along with with the other European powers have, I'd say the Wraith don't fraking stand a chance. BTW, if they landed Wraith soldiers, all we'd have to do is shoot shotguns. I think almost more than 70% of the South own 'em, along with high powered rifles. They'd have their heads blown off.

Atlanis
May 2nd, 2006, 07:51 AM
Apart form Odyssey earth only has two other ships, Deadalus and Orion and Orion's weapons are probably still to be repaired and Odyssey is barely operational after the pounding it got from the Ori and the Asguard are still,
Rebuilding form the Replacator war and it would take both the Asguard fleet, Deadalus and a week to get into position were the wrath ship has dropped out of hyperspace, Orion could get there pretty fast but her weapons are off-line and it would alert the wraith to the fact that we have the ship and one other thing, they uploaded the AUROA mission reports so that may include how to upgrade their hyper drive to conform to the Auroraís hyper drive specs or even upgrade their hyper drive to the Ancient intergalactic hyper drive which attacking them in the intergalactic void would prove difficult if not impossible

rarocks24
May 2nd, 2006, 07:55 AM
I'm sure a Wraith hive ship would survive a blast from a Mark IX nuclear warhead. Yeah, just sure...:rolleyes:

Remember, the Mark IX is an extinction level nuclear warhead.

immhotep
May 2nd, 2006, 09:30 AM
lets not forget one imporant factor here, the outpost. Its not just gunna sit there, we have mark II's and if need be the orion can use the atlantis ZPM to get to earth then load that in to the outpost and fire away, the wraith take 2 weeks to get to atlantis anyway, the ZPM could be back before the wraith attack atlantis again...its win win.

Atlanis
May 2nd, 2006, 02:43 PM
what world are you from buddy?
Please, since the wrath "plan" (to use the enzime) was fake it is safe to asume that the
the entire wrath empire does too, they concucted the enzime plan so they could find earth (which they did) and the possable reason that they ain't going to attack atlantis (or so i asume) is cause they don't need it anymore

NakedJehutyV2
May 2nd, 2006, 08:33 PM
ori will own the 2 ships coming

Ouroboros
May 2nd, 2006, 09:02 PM
I'm predicting some sort of lame resolution on par with siege III in the two episodes that follow Allies.

Maybe someone will hook up a puddlejumper to Earth and cloak the entire planet this time. Then when the Wraith get there and find no planet they'll just hang their heads and sort of shuffle away dissapointed never bothering to ask questions or investigate why there's a moon there.

As you may be able to tell my confidence in Atlantis multi parters is not exactly high at this point. Then again the last good one was eye/storm so maybe we're do for another by now.

immhotep
May 3rd, 2006, 03:15 AM
lol no it wont be the PJ cloak it will be asgard holographics, theyll project nothing at the wraith!

Blitersety
May 3rd, 2006, 04:31 AM
Please, since the wrath "plan" (to use the enzime) was fake it is safe to asume that the
the entire wrath empire does too, they concucted the enzime plan so they could find earth (which they did) and the possable reason that they ain't going to attack atlantis (or so i asume) is cause they don't need it anymore

I doubt that the other Wraith know of Earth's location. As we know, they have split up into seperate factions. The faction that found the location of Earth wouldn't tell the other Wraith factions because they would want the food source all to themselves.

pyrodude
May 3rd, 2006, 04:47 AM
Let all the Wraith come to the MW galaxy, then the Ori could wipe them out.

Ouroboros
May 3rd, 2006, 08:41 PM
lol no it wont be the PJ cloak it will be asgard holographics, theyll project nothing at the wraith!

Hmm that's a tough call.

The Puddlehumper has the fact that it's "ancient technology" on it's side and we both know nothing throws together a lazy resolution better than the words "ancient technology" and the wave of a little magic wand.

Spudster
May 4th, 2006, 02:48 PM
lets not forget one imporant factor here, the outpost. Its not just gunna sit there, we have mark II's and if need be the orion can use the atlantis ZPM to get to earth then load that in to the outpost and fire away, the wraith take 2 weeks to get to atlantis anyway, the ZPM could be back before the wraith attack atlantis again...its win win.

FOOL OF THE EARTH

oh yes of course that is easy u just open the wormhole to earth using the power of the ZPM, take out the ZPM, go to the gate and say "hey wheres the wormhole? and why have all the lights gone out???"

Spudster
May 4th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Hmm that's a tough call.

The Puddlehumper has the fact that it's "ancient technology" on it's side and we both know nothing throws together a lazy resolution better than the words "ancient technology" and the wave of a little magic wand.

LMAO PUDDLEHUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!:valaanime06:

freyr's mother
May 4th, 2006, 06:50 PM
The wraith evolved to produce the enzyme naturally. They werent planning this thing with the enzyme the second they found out about earth.

Smallrus
May 4th, 2006, 10:59 PM
I think McKay is going to disable at least one of the hives while shep takes out the hyperdrives on the other. This will all be possible thanks to Michael, who finds himself as an outcast aboard the hives and frees ronan and mckay. Maybe they escape via dart, but that would be lame and rehashed.

So they don't actually need to destroy the hives, just disable them and erase some data. This could lead to the hives eventually making it back to pegasus and alerting the other wraith of atlantis later in the season. Seems like a very dumb idea, but fits in well with the expeditions weak-minded solutions.

Atlanis
May 5th, 2006, 05:37 AM
your probably right, cause he did say he hacked their systems while repairing
and they went to war cause they couldn't get to earth now that they know about earth there enough humans for eating so why would they continue the war?

BC - 303
May 8th, 2006, 04:27 PM
this has probibly been said a google + times but why dont the wraith hives bump into a Ori Battle ship, and they both try and convert the same world.
"Bow before your god"
"no just be food"
"stop eating our followers"
"ok lets form an allience"
So begins the Goa'ulded Wraith Priors.
I think it will be cool if the two main enermies bump into each other, but i dont think it will happen.

Avenger
May 8th, 2006, 07:59 PM

Winner.

SmallTimePerson
May 9th, 2006, 03:10 AM
are you refering to the enzyme Ford took or the gene therapy Beckett made?

freyr's mother
May 9th, 2006, 11:28 AM
are you refering to the enzyme Ford took or the gene therapy Beckett made?
Yeah, i think he's talking about the Iratus bug retrovirus.

atlantis_babe34
May 10th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Wratih will reach the start of the Milky way... Sheppard and Cardwell come in the Orion and the Deadelus or however u spell it.. blast them with there space guns.. and be home in time for supper!

Peoples_General
May 10th, 2006, 08:09 PM
They're going to DISNEY WORLD!!!

atlantis_babe34
May 10th, 2006, 09:52 PM
lol.. ahahahaha

Peoples_General
May 11th, 2006, 07:04 AM
Seriously if they have Michael turn against the Wraith, they'll just rehash the whole situation with Teal'c, when he turned agaisnt Apophis.

atlantis_babe34
May 11th, 2006, 08:07 PM
thats actaully a ...very good idea lol.. i though u were kidding when u said Disney World.. i was like oh ok just say "lol" and everything will be fine:p

talyn2k5
May 12th, 2006, 03:56 AM
I think it would be good to have Michael as an outcast from the Wraith. He would be out there all on his own and we may occasionally bump into him. Sometimes he could be an enemy, others an ally.
I think it would give SGA a character like Ba`al/Yu (in the sense that he can be your enemy or your friend depending on the individual circumstance).
I agree it would suck if he turned against the Wraith and became our very own Teal`c, but I think the above scenario could provide a few good stories.

freyr's mother
May 12th, 2006, 09:09 AM
I think it would be good to have Michael as an outcast from the Wraith. He would be out there all on his own and we may occasionally bump into him. Sometimes he could be an enemy, others an ally.
I think it would give SGA a character like Ba`al/Yu (in the sense that he can be your enemy or your friend depending on the individual circumstance).
I agree it would suck if he turned against the Wraith and became our very own Teal`c, but I think the above scenario could provide a few good stories.

He'd be more of a Mayborne character.

Ancient 1
May 13th, 2006, 10:26 AM
I'm thinking they will somehow be prevented from reaching earth...there would just be too much "crossover" if they did. No one wants that, do they?:o

oscar_skywalker
May 13th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Mates thatís very basic! Who is behind Hives? Who is in the Hives and what is in the Hives? And who knows where the Hives going?

Shaperd behind them and he will make it in Hives

There are plenty of biological gases. Does any body remember in that hive.....

He will save McKay and Ronan and they would use the gas to make wraiths the human and just make 2 hives kill each other and escape from hives. By a stargate or a dart thatís all.

Do you also think just two hiveís would attract to a planet where are billions living? It would be suicide and waste to food. They know about gases and nukes. They wont do such a stupid mistakes. If they would attack they would do it with full force.

what do you think?

coldmachine
May 23rd, 2006, 12:37 PM
It's been said that Michael will be a flying dutchman character.

Atlanis
May 23rd, 2006, 01:05 PM
Yeah, i think he's talking about the Iratus bug retrovirus.
right sorry, less than two months till we find out

Cycrow
May 23rd, 2006, 07:40 PM
Wratih will reach the start of the Milky way... Sheppard and Cardwell come in the Orion and the Deadelus or however u spell it.. blast them with there space guns.. and be home in time for supper!

not very likly.
if you remember allies, sheppard was in a 302 heading for the hive when they jumpped and sheppard was no where to be seen, so how will he suddenly turn up on the orion ?

its more liky he made it to the hive and will help free mckay and ronan