This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda: Hero of Time Movie

Alright. I'm sure if you had a Nintendo 64, you have played the Game, Zelda: Ocarina of Time. People, I'd like to point out Nintendo has no intentions of making an actual movie. Well people, Ladies and Gentlemen, a group of people independent of Nintendo are making a movie called Zelda: Hero of Time, based off the game, Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

You can find a trailer here: Here, click here

Not recommended for those on dial-up (Quicktime movie 48.2 MB, and Windows Media video 18.x MB).

More information could be found out about it here
    Last edited by rarocks24; 01 May 2006, 05:40 PM.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Originally posted by rarocks24
    Alright. I'm sure if you had a Nintendo 64, you have played the Game, Zelda: Ocarina of Time. People, I'd like to point out Nintendo has no intentions of making an actual movie. Well people, Ladies and Gentlemen, a group of people independent of Nintendo are making a movie called Zelda: Hero of Time, based off the game, Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

You can find a trailer here: Here, click here

Not recommended for those on dial-up (Quicktime movie 48.2 MB, and Windows Media video 18.x MB).

More information could be found out about it here
    Awesome, thanks for the post! Gives Green!

Comment

I know. I found out about it and was like, okay, there has to be a post here on Gateworld about it. Did an advanced search for Zelda, only one thread came up, it was about a game. I had to post something. So, here's this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
        I know. I found out about it and was like, okay, there has to be a post here on Gateworld about it. Did an advanced search for Zelda, only one thread came up, it was about a game. I had to post something. So, here's this thread.
        Yeah, Zelda is by far my favorite game series. I'm still pissed we have to wait till the fall for Twilight Princess. The new Zelda for the DS, Phantom Hourglass looks awesome also! I can't wait to control Link in the inevitable Revolution (I REFUSE to call it Wii) Zelda game with it's awesome controller.

Comment

It had one of the most interesting plots of all games. And it made you want to play the next one. I have to say though, I really want to see the Zora. They were so freakin' awesome.

Comment

Thanks for the info, makes me wish I had something faster than dial-up though.
            All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
            Pay it forward

Comment

A for effort.

Unfortunately, it's one of those situations where I'd rather not see it done at all, if it isn't going to be done "right."

And by "right" I mean high production value. Really, I think most of these video game movies should be CGI. . . there just seems to be something lost in these games when it goes to live-action.

Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Comment

I saw a trailer a while back and thought it was intersting
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

squeeeeee a thread about Zelda! that's really cool!

i've found this on Internet and it just slays me enjoy!

http://return-of-ganondorf.freeonlinegames.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                    squeeeeee a thread about Zelda! that's really cool!

i've found this on Internet and it just slays me enjoy!

http://return-of-ganondorf.freeonlinegames.com/
                    ROFLMAO! That was too funny! I loved the chicken dance scene! :-D

I can't wait for this Zelda movie. I've played the whole series of Zelda games, and I'm looking forward to Twilight Princess
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm quite impressed by that trailer, I mean obviously a high budget movie would be better, but I think that is as good as it's gonna get (for now anyway). But yeah it looks like it could be pretty good (and is it just me or does Link look like Dick Casablancas from Veronica Mars?

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Well, they could always do a big screen zelda movie! I know I'd go see it, but I don't think they'd make it just for my $8.25
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celsius
                          I'm quite impressed by that trailer, I mean obviously a high budget movie would be better, but I think that is as good as it's gonna get (for now anyway). But yeah it looks like it could be pretty good (and is it just me or does Link look like Dick Casablancas from Veronica Mars?
                          You're quite right. He does.

Comment

I'm not much of a gamer, really, but I do enjoy watching my brother play RPG's every now and again because I find the stories interesting, and Zelda was always the best of them all. It's always surprised me that, of all Nintendo's franchises they didn't ever agree to a film about Zelda, because its story actually has the potential for a complex and compelling film (particularly since the fantasy genre is still reaping the benefits of LotR's success).

The trailer was a nice homage, though I do think a major production would probably tone down Link's costume from being so... cartoony. LOL In any case, it's certainly a lot better than anything I'd know how to do (or even where to begin) and I'm sure the people that made (or are making) it had a blast.
                            "Someone duplicated the duplicators?"

~ Jack; Smoke and Mirrors

*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

Amelia's Violin - a Jonas/ OC romance. Version 2.0. New, improved, and COMPLETE!!!

A Day in the life of Sparky:

...???... ......!!!.....[ ]..............!!!... .........

The End!!

Comment

^Maybe they just don't think they can match the success of the Super Mario Brothers film...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                              X