This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great Enemy That Slept..

Something that has bugged me since the dawning of the s01ep01-02 that it says about the great enemy that slept and attacked atlantis, but the hologram does not mention anything about the wraith, is it possible that the great enemy was the wraith?
    They only mention about battles against the wraith. Just wanted to know where we stand on the issue.

The great enemy was the Wraith. Well, to be more precise all the characters think it was the Wraith - Dr Weir in Rising II - "Come on, what do we really know about the Wraith? One of the few things we do know is that they are the enemy who defeated the ancients" - and we can therefore comfortably say that the Ancient's great enemy was the Wraith.
    Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

i know she says it alot but what proof does she have it is the wraith?

they are just assuming this?

Comment

- The Wraith sleep for hundreds of years at a time.

- They are the main enemy in the Pegasus Galaxy

- They have fought and defeated the Ancients

These all point to the enemy being the Wraith, though i don't think that the hologram ever actually made specific reference to the Wraith.
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

in before i sleep the timejumper was actually shot down by the wraith, and old weir saw and told the new team

Comment

Well the great enemy could be the new enemy(nano bots??)and the ancients tried been allies with the wraith to fight them but got eaten and the wraith just picked up the tech the ancients left behind

Comment

well it cant be the wraith, because the wraith evolved from those bugs AFTER the ancients got there.

doubt its the new guys cause we know from the spoilers that they were CREATED by the ancients, so there could be a third and very bad ass alien race out there waiting.

or maybe the wraith got them and stole their technology, i dunno

Comment

Originally posted by ste
                well it cant be the wraith, because the wraith evolved from those bugs AFTER the ancients got there.

doubt its the new guys cause we know from the spoilers that they were CREATED by the ancients, so there could be a third and very bad ass alien race out there waiting.

or maybe the wraith got them and stole their technology, i dunno
                Well, The Lantiens seeded life on the Iratus's Planet, the bugs ate the Humans & evolved Unbeknownst to the Lantiens. The Wraith hibernated on the Planet until the Lantiens visited the Planet with their tech & woke the Wraith. The Wraith ambushed them, probed their minds & stole there tech & declared Open Hunting Season of the Lantiens. (Most likely).

Comment

Ah this new enemy the Asurans sound sooooooooooo, cool.

Alllll Right. Oh!
                  I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I dunno, had the writers even though about the Asurans when the made Rising Part 2?

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
                    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

its gotta be the wraith all evidence points towards them

Comment

It definately is the Wraith but in general the Asuran story line sounds very cool.
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

they are not the SLEEPING enemy. they are the ones who ownd the alterrans

Comment

Well, considering Bizzarro Weir went back in time to the fall of Atlantis, was shot down by a Wraith Dart, and was witness to the destruction of an Ancient transport ship by the besieging Wraith fleet, i think there should be no doubt that it was the Wraith that kicked the Ancients out of Pegasus.

Also, the "sleeping enemy" is the Wraith. To be exact, the Ancient hologram referred to a world were a dark and terrible power "slept", past tense. They woke up, and owned the Ancients. The sleeping enemy you refer to is no longer asleep, and has not been for over 10 thousand years.

Comment

Originally posted by Tain
                              Well, considering Bizzarro Weir went back in time to the fall of Atlantis, was shot down by a Wraith Dart, and was witness to the destruction of an Ancient transport ship by the besieging Wraith fleet, i think there should be no doubt that it was the Wraith that kicked the Ancients out of Pegasus.

Also, the "sleeping enemy" is the Wraith. To be exact, the Ancient hologram referred to a world were a dark and terrible power "slept", past tense. They woke up, and owned the Ancients. The sleeping enemy you refer to is no longer asleep, and has not been for over 10 thousand years.
                              true but its has not been offically said that it is the wraith. it could of been a planet where everyone was in hybernation and everyone from atlantis really pissed them off so forth.

i just would like to see something put together to show us "YES They can kicked atlantians butt. however there is the bigger bader wolf out there"

Off topic of my own thread i would like to see a KING wraith. or some baby wraith being born. IMAGINE THE UGLYNESS! YAY! maybe the king can be like elvis and sing???? or super mind control which he can blow ur head up by looking at u!!! where am i going with this.. but anyway bigger the bader the better i think

anyway back to topic

Comment

Working...
                              X