SG1-like or Atlantis like gate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1-like or Atlantis like gate?

ive seen pictures with both types of gate, which type is it?
    theres evidence to suport both types aswell, the fact that it takes so long to read of cheverons sugests SG1 gate, but i sware it has been described as an atlantis like gate.
    Hola

Hello

I've already spoken about this in detail, but I'll think I'll just make it simple this time... there will be principles in the gate that will reflect a merging of the two previous designs. At the moment the logistics of how this will all work are still in debate, and nhall and myself still need to go over it with Alex, but - even when we do know - we may hold off on the information until we have a "demonstration" available for everyone

It may be discussed during one of our upcoming meetings. or it may not, as building the structural-layouts of the Valiant and Horizon Station have been our primary focus at this time.
    Last edited by Tiletron; 29 April 2006, 06:55 PM.
    "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
    ==============================================================
    Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
    Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Working...
    X