This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how here would like.....

How here would like more episodes were the team goses of world and finds accient citys and random outposted and stuff?.

R.I.P Carson.

er...english?

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

Originally posted by nemisis
      How would you like to see more episodes where the team goes off World and finds Ancient cities, random outposts and stuff?
      (Courtisy of Carter's Translation Algorithm, run by The Prophet)

I think this is a the same question you asked before but phrased differently... Don't repeat Questions!

Comment

No, if TPTB keep falling back onto Ancient tech for plot development and helping out SG1 the show is going to be rediculously repetetive, its already getting old as it is
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Actually, it looks like Carter's translation was incorrect. Let me apply the Asgard translators:

Who here would like more episodes where the team goes off world and finds ancient cities and random outposts and stuff?
          Personally, I would like more episodes where the SG teams look through the accinet data base and finds a decent plot that doesn't involve a military solution where we appease 15 year olds with "OMG GROUND BATTELS! SHOOT TEH ALEINS BECUASE I HAVE NO ATTENTION SPAN".

Comment

lol

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

WTF is this topic all about, ancient findings or spelling corrections lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lvlister2005
                WTF is this topic all about, ancient findings or spelling corrections lol.
                spelling.

Comment

Know i would like more episodes that does not involve the ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
                    Know i would like more episodes that does not involve the ancients.

y?, the accients are the show!!!
                    Last edited by nemisis; 01 May 2006, 11:41 AM.

R.I.P Carson.

Comment

Working...
                    X