This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"38 Minutes" (pre-airing fun thread)

The crew stuck in the PJ and Stargate probably don't die, so how does the episode end? Post your creative predictions here!

My thought- Sheppard was given some gifts in a small box from O'Neill that he said would come in handy, and he'd know how to use it when it was necessary. Sheppard doesn't remember what he was given till a few minutes before the end of the show, and then, he opens the box, and finds some gum and a Swiss Army knife. Ingeniously, he uses the screwdriver as a lever and somehow frees the PJ. The gum? Something to share to calm McKay's nerves.

I guess some of you only have about 3 hours to wait! Lucky ducks...
    Last edited by Z_2; 30 July 2004, 02:48 PM. Reason: Agency

SGA fans' ages poll

pshh...this ep is so predictable. it's SO obvious!

They all die and get ascended and then descened and are somehow back on atlantis with the puddle jumper.

duh

;P
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

why don't they just cut the back of the PJ open and leave through the back into the gateroom?

or maybe they get another PJ down and push that one through the gate, like a tugboat

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
        pshh...this ep is so predictable. it's SO obvious!

They all die and get ascended and then descened and are somehow back on atlantis with the puddle jumper.

duh

;P
        That would be funny except for the Daniel rumours for the end of this season.

The can't use it as a tug boat, because the wormhole only goes one way.

I think there is some safety thing and that wormhole will not close with the PJ in it.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I think a heard of rampant "gate sheep" (a race semi-asceneded sheep in dark cloaks) will come smite the PJ and smote the gate.

Comment

[QUOTE=Z_2] some gum and a Swiss Army knife.QUOTE]
            sounds like a MacGyver

Comment

Ding-ding-ding!!! Good guess!

So, has RDA's SG-1 character ever "tipped his hat" to his other well-known series? Like has he done something or said something that would be even funnier if you knew it alluded to MacGyver?

Just curious.

T-minus 30 minutes to see if any of these guesses become spoilers!

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

I think it's funny! The crew had a Swiss Army knife available to them... Had to be an allusion to MacGyver!

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Working...
                X