This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next Companion

Firstly I am aware that Rose is the Doctor's current companion, and I am not saying that I don't like her but as some point BP will want to leave no doubt. And I was thinking the other day about the Doctor's next companion and what I would want this "new" companion to be like, and couldn't really come to a decision.

So who would you like to see as the Doctor's next companion
    Last edited by Stricken; 28 April 2006, 07:14 AM.

I'd like to see them move to multiple companions for a while...

nobody in particular, but bring in somebody while Rose is still there and then have somebody replace her when she finally decides to leave.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

A Cyberman would be interesting... or perhaps a humanoid Dalek, akin to the Humanoid Cylons of BSG. But I think that'd mean having 2 partners, the Android/Gynoid & the Human Parter... I want a Non-Human Parter! & K-9 is not a canidate!

Comment

I really liked the tree girl from... er... that ep last season. Maybe one of her sisters/brothers/branches could join. Although I imagine that'd be very expensive makeup-wise. And time consuming. But still, I like the treefolk.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          I really liked the tree girl from... er... that ep last season. Maybe one of her sisters/brothers/branches could join. Although I imagine that'd be very expensive makeup-wise. And time consuming. But still, I like the treefolk.
          That would be- as the French say- tree bien.

Admit it, you laughed a little.

Comment

I think the next companion will be Chuck Norris.
            It feels good to be alive.
            Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

what with daleks, cybermen, slitheen etc the doctor needs a few big guns, perhaps SG1 might want to come for a ride...

Comment

I think I read that Mickey becomes a sort-of companion later in season 2/28.
                He's not a 'full-time' companion like Rose, but is kind of like what Jack was for a couple of episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by cvife
                  what with daleks, cybermen, slitheen etc the doctor needs a few big guns, perhaps SG1 might want to come for a ride...
                  *Ahem* the link in my sig leads to a rambling tale of how Dr 10 met SG Atlantis

Comment

An alien compainion would be neat. Maybe they could bring back Kamilion, he was a robot. ANd I would have K-9 as a canidate
                    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I think they should move back to the old days of multiple companions, both alien and human. (5th Doctor for example). It would provide some contrast for S4 compared to Ss 1-3.

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Crumbs was the last Alien companion Nyssa?

Comment

I believe the last alien companion was Turlough.

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

O.J should be the next companion. That way he and The Doctor can go look for the real killer.....
                            My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
                            Build a Dalek
                            Build a TARDIS
                            Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
                            The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostPoet
                              I think the next companion will be Chuck Norris.
                              I can see that

Doctor: There are better ways then fighting to win you know
                              Chuck: Yes but mine increases ratings.
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X