PDA

View Full Version : If you could go on vaction with anyone from SG-1/SGA who would it be?

Pharaoh Atem
April 27th, 2006, 07:16 PM
OK in anticipation of summer :)

If you had a chance to go on vacation with 1 person from either

SG-1/SGA who would it be

i would go with Adria 3rd

aAnubiSs
April 27th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Vala:D

Trek_Girl42
April 27th, 2006, 07:34 PM
This is hard. I was going to say all the real smart sciency-types becasue that would be hugely entertaining or all of SG-1.....I have to think on this.....

gatelover12
April 27th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Teyla!

ShadowMaat
April 27th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Lorne. Natch. ;) Although it might have been nice to make it a multi-option poll. *eyes Tyler wistfully*

Then I could have Jonas, Lorne, Baal and McKay all to myself. :D

As for where to go... Somewhere where they can't escape. Somewhere remote and exotic with lots of stuff to keep us all... busy. :D

Pharaoh Atem
April 27th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Lorne. Natch. ;) Although it might have been nice to make it a multi-option poll. *eyes Tyler wistfully*

Then I could have Jonas, Lorne, Baal and McKay all to myself. :D

As for where to go... Somewhere where they can't escape. Somewhere remote and exotic with lots of stuff to keep us all... busy. :D
i figured you would pick lorne thats why I added him i tried to cover all the bases for everyone

Syera
April 27th, 2006, 07:45 PM
I'm still undecided here, but upon seeing the title of this thread, my smarty-pants sister blurted the following:

"DEX! Dex Dex Dex Dex Dex! And I would make sure I drowned A LOT!"

...It sounded much funnier when spoken than it looks in print.

Chutzpah
April 27th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Teyla.

All the old, crappy pick up lines would seem funny, charming, and orginal.

I could also say stuff like:

"Teyla, we have a customer here on Earth. It's called Tequila Shooters, you must finish 5 in 10 minutes."

"Yeah, Fiji is very famous for its nude only policy"

"Here on Earth it is considered a waste of heat for two people sleeping in the same room not to share a bed"

Poor, naive woman.

Mmmm... well... i can dream.

pavaneofstars
April 27th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Teyla. I'd love a tour of the Pegasus galaxy. :)

Syera
April 27th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Okay, I think I got it - it'd have to be Major Davis or Peter Grodin. And given Peter Grodin's... uh, current status, I'd probably be best off with Major Davis.

Yep, Major Davis. :)

Kliggins
April 27th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Jack; his cabin or a hockey game or both. :D

Titania V V
April 27th, 2006, 09:05 PM
OK in anticipation of summer :)

If you had a chance to go on vacation with 1 person from either

SG-1/SGA who would it be and where would you go? and explain why

you can choose earth vacation locations or planets/moons the Stargate teams have visited over the years.

I voted "other" because who I'd pick wasn't exactly listed. I'd pick Colonel Jack, he just seems more up for a vacation-good-time, than the desk-bound version. As much as I thunk for Jack, he seemed so tired, and frankly, generally unhappy as General.

And as cliche as it sounds, as for location I'd have to say anyplace that would make him happy. He could pick, be it even a quiet little lakeside cabin. If left up to me however, someplace tropical, sand and sunshine, blue skies, with lots of chances for swimming- including a private little grotto with a waterfall, surrounded by the beauty of exotic flora. ;)

Trek_Girl42
April 27th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I picked Mckay, we could hang out around Atlantis, search for ancient stuff, get a nice waterfront camping site, but Cam is a close second.....Cam would be so much fun to hang out with on a camping trip.

TheWarrior
April 28th, 2006, 12:37 AM
Teyla. Rachel Luttrell seems a great charming woman, and it would be an enjoyable summer vacation.

scarimor
April 28th, 2006, 01:51 AM
Janet Fraiser (a live one) to The Blue Lagoon
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/janetanim02.gif

Allestian
April 28th, 2006, 02:01 AM
Carson. We're going to Spain this year so he'll have to come with us.

:D

lissafoss
April 28th, 2006, 02:19 AM
Major Lorne, cos i love him, only kidding. Anyone from the first team and you could either get stood up or something would happen on the holiday or they would have to leave to save the world. I'm thinking i might get more time with Lorne. And he's funny and smart and very very hot!

Chelle DB
April 28th, 2006, 03:44 AM
i would love to go to jacks cabin with jack and daniel and teal'c and sam and janet (bummer that janet's dead). i would also like to go to the nox planet with daniel and major paul davis (yummy!)

shester
April 28th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Mitchell in a heart beat. I've seen him without his shirt and pants on. That coupled with his positive attitude gotta be fun.

Sybil

Desl
April 28th, 2006, 05:16 AM
Daniel!!!!! He's funny, smart and good looking :D I'd choose Egypt, for he'd have a lot to say and I'd love to see the pyramides and all that.

MarshAngel
April 28th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Jonas. I have my reasons.

Jack would want to fish and relax.. yawn
Sam would think too much
Daniel would have an ancient theory on everything... but is a second choice... he's nice to look at too.
Teal'c & Ronan would be a waste of conversation
Vala would eventually get on my nerves right before she got us in trouble
Mckay would whine and complain and I'd shoot him within the hour

The rest aren't at all interesting.

Jonas would be incredibly curious about everything which would lead to all sorts of interesting fun... and he's cute :) which is a big plus

Mitchell is a third option. He seems fun but I think he might be a little to gung ho for me.
Sheppherd would be too busy checking out every female in vicinity to be of any use to me.

Pharaoh Atem
April 28th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Janet Fraiser (a live one) to The Blue Lagoon
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/scarimor/janetanim02.gif
i would hope a live one it would be funny carrying a rotting corpse around ;)

Mickey23
April 28th, 2006, 06:09 AM
DANIEL: To clarify, the DJ from S1-5 or S7-8. Not S6, cuz, well, he was ascended and not after S8 cuz he doesn't seem like "Daniel" as much anymore....
As to where, I dunno. Probably somewhere with history. I have always wanted to go to Greece or Egypt or maybe some place in Scandinavia or Russia.

Blue Banrigh
April 28th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Lorne! Hehehehehe.

As for where, I don't really mind as long as he's there. :D I'd endure camping out in the middle of nowhere if Lorne was there. :D

ShippyChick
April 28th, 2006, 06:45 AM
Fishing sounds good!

ShadowMaat
April 28th, 2006, 06:46 AM
As for where, I don't really mind as long as he's there. :D I'd endure camping out in the middle of nowhere if Lorne was there. :D
Amen to that. Anywhere Lorne is is a good place to be. :D

Anubis69
April 28th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Hmm... probably Sam. Purely intellectual of course and on a tour of Cheyenne Mountain. Or on the Odyssey... somewhere full of really sweet tech!

Or Valencia (the woman with the sword in Camelot, right?) she looked really familiar when i first saw the ep. Turns out she was Ginger in "Ginger Snaps"... Terrifying film but she is mega-sexy, especially in the "first stage" of the transformation. If anyone else has seen that film, they'll know it kinda goes... pear shaped after that. :P *shudders*

scifi_girl
April 28th, 2006, 06:54 AM
Sam- dont know where, but i picked her because she's smart and seems like a lot of fun to go on holidays with

Captain-Peregrine
April 28th, 2006, 07:49 AM
That's hard. It always comes down to the same three people for me: Daniel, Elizabeth and Rodney. I chose Daniel because I think he would be the only one not worrying about his work while he's on vacation--at least not as much. Elizabeth would constantly be fretting over Atlantis and how things are going back "home" :weir: and Rodney... well, I honestly don't think I could stand a vacation with him for more than a day. lol Sorry, McKay. :mckay: But Daniel: good conversation, he's funny, he can show you some vacation/archeology hotspots--I'm a history nerd. :D--and he won't always be talking about work, though when he does and you get those blue eyes glowing... *cough* Okay, so I've decided on Daniel... :daniel:

Jynjyr
April 28th, 2006, 08:28 AM
*thinks for a nano-second*

General Jack O'Neill

Good looking, resourceful, sexy, strong, sexy, smart, sexy, good with his hands, sexy, looks great unshaven, sexy, . . . do you sense the theme here. :D Looks good in uniform, looks better http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/smilies/censored.gif.

April 28th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Weir for me :)

XXX

OneillTwo"LL"s
April 28th, 2006, 11:09 AM
HMMM.. Wonder what my answer would be!! ;) ;)

Sorry, bad sense of humor today!! :S

CKO
April 28th, 2006, 11:34 AM
hmmmmmmm lets see... oh I know Mitchell... i didn't have to even think for that one... but where to go...erm... well some place thats warm, has a beach ect... and plently of opportunity for well... ya the rest is totally censored due to non PG content.

Ronja
April 28th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Daniel d'uh ;)

Rock searching in some ancient ruin :D Yep that's all we'd do ;):P

Wraith Scientist
April 28th, 2006, 11:50 AM
With: Ellia

To: Hmm ... Delta Halo? (minus the flood)

EDIT: If it has to be a real or SG location then it doesn't really matter - anywhere

ancientalliance
April 28th, 2006, 11:53 AM
With Thor... as long as I didn't have to eat those yellow blocks!:thor:

Morgania
April 28th, 2006, 12:19 PM
To Australia and New Zealand with Jonas Quinn. That would be fun.

CKO
April 28th, 2006, 12:31 PM
oh and i'd also get Cam go go rock climbing as well... erm... yeah.. okay... uh... dammit... i do already... wait... wait wait... thats in my fics and rps ;) but then who said that those dont count.

JanusAncient
April 28th, 2006, 02:29 PM
I said Teyla, but we'd be going to Orilla, because you'd probably have the least to worry about on Orilla, and it looks like you could get some good fishing done.

Naonak
April 28th, 2006, 03:09 PM
No idea. Jack, Mitchell or Sheppard would be cool. Daniel or Teal'c would be fun for other reasons. McKay would be... interesting. Then there's, y'know, Carter... :jack_new_anime04:
Guess I'll go with Jack. Dunno where. Fishing maybe - like I'd have a choice.

Why isn't Walter on the list!?!

L-JADE
April 28th, 2006, 05:03 PM
I would prefer Colonel Jack O'Neill, he's so much more fun then compare to his royal General-ness... but I'd take Jack any which way I can, anytime, anyhow, anywhere :D

nell
April 28th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Jack O'Neill, of course. Since this is my fantasy.....first we'd spend vacation time at his cabin and then we'd fly to Hawaii for a romantic getaway. White sandy beaches, palm trees swaying to the offshore breezes, azure waters, and privacy! On the way home, we'd both agree that the next vacation would include more tropical beach time!!:jack_new_anime04:

J. Stone
April 28th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Hmmmm. I'm gonna have to go with Vala. Cool poll.

1DanielForMe
April 29th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Daniel, of course, but I couldn't just go on vacation with him, I mean, I'd have to stay with him. As for where we'd go, well, as far as I'm concerned, anywhere I go with my Daniel is paradise!

Morgania
April 29th, 2006, 10:28 AM
Malek the Tok'ra. And to Scotland and/ or Ireland.

Eoin
April 29th, 2006, 11:22 AM
I'd so have to go with the **Spoilers from 2** first officer from the ep aurora, yeah, i know she was really a wraith but OMG the she was so hot in the VR :D

Oh and i'd go to ummm, some exotic island :D

Jynjyr
April 29th, 2006, 05:50 PM
HMMM.. Wonder what my answer would be!! ;) ;)

Sorry, bad sense of humor today!! :S

C'mon, you know you want Jack

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

Rourke :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/stranger/stranger54.jpg
*runs off, giggling madly* I couldn't help myself.

Ksenia
April 29th, 2006, 10:54 PM
Teal'c - to DisneyWorld.

I imagine it'd prove interesting.

Blue Banrigh
April 29th, 2006, 11:20 PM
Teal'c - to DisneyWorld.

I imagine it'd prove interesting.
Hehehehehe, that would be hilarious.

Can you imagine how all the vacay pics would turn out? Teal'c all stoic with the one raised eyebrow with Mickey in the background. :cameron:

Kindhoney
May 6th, 2006, 07:42 AM
I'd have to say Teal'c. That sexy man would be a challenge and there's nothing better than to break down a strong sexy man. Plus he's very knowledgeable I love that in a man. We'd have to go to Hawaii or Egypt.

Olli
May 7th, 2006, 07:30 AM
Janet of course to the alps.

RepliHawk
May 7th, 2006, 03:46 PM
I would go with Thor fishing,thats if he can hold up a fishing rod.

Trek_Girl42
May 8th, 2006, 06:24 PM
I would go with Thor fishing,thats if he can hold up a fishing rod.
ha ha.....that would be interesting.....I can just imagine it.....You're all thrilled that you actually caught a fish and Thor says, "O'Neill claims that the bass grow much larger, but I suppose we may have better luck next time.":)

Pharaoh Atem
May 17th, 2006, 10:22 AM
going up

luthienberen
May 21st, 2006, 11:41 AM
I wanted to vote Jack but since there was only the option of dumb!Jack of later Seasons I voted Jonas - an excelllent second choice.

Oranos
May 28th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Going with Thor to some planet that happens to be an exotic island. Of course, we'd be going fishing. :rolleyes:

Pharaoh Atem
June 28th, 2006, 06:19 AM
Valencia (camelot) Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell

keshya
June 28th, 2006, 11:08 AM
Hope you can pick more than one.
Lets see: Jack, Daniel, Elisabeth, Sheppard, Ronon, Carson, Janet, Sam, Vala,...

Probably more but can't think of another name.

Pharaoh Atem
June 28th, 2006, 11:09 AM
Hope you can pick more than one.
Lets see: Jack, Daniel, Elisabeth, Sheppard, Ronon, Carson, Janet, Sam, Vala,...

Probably more but can't think of another name. you can pick anyone you want dead or alive

Allestian
June 28th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Still Carson Beckett for me because he's lovely but I might also invite Radek Zelenka along for a laugh...oh Jonas as well because he's sweet...and Teyla because she rocks and we'd have a good laugh...sorely tempted with Mckay...nope - not yet...maybe next year...oh and now that I think about it I might invite Jack...

We're going to need a minibus to Spain now...

:P

Linkinparkgundam
June 29th, 2006, 02:27 AM
I would go with Daniel on vacation. 'Cause everytime I go on vacation, I get stuck with the stupid people and end up being the designated driver. Where we would go... I think Egypt is over done... and the man looks like he has never been to a club. So off to Club Ra in Las Vegas. A touch of Egypt, and hellva of a lot of dance music.... oh, yea!

Gater_Gurl
June 29th, 2006, 05:06 PM
I would have to say Ba'al. He's rich and fine.

Lilith
June 30th, 2006, 10:55 AM
i voted for Daniel, but i wouldn't mind goin with Jack, Shep, or Ronan.... probably not a good idea to spend quality time with Ba'al... we'd spend the entire time sharing torture tips and information... err, that is when we're not otherwise engaged XD.... yea, a holiday with Ba'al cetainly wouldn't be boring :p

Horris Nell
July 13th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Sooooooooo Lt. Col. Sammy Carter I just have this feeling that she would spice up the trip with a "Zat" haha. :)

Major Gambit
July 14th, 2006, 05:14 AM
Vala! :D:D:D

harsiesis child
July 18th, 2006, 07:16 AM
Sam Carter... yes, I'm a boy... :D