This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else is starting to tweak?

I am SOO looking forward to tonights episode. I am litteraly starting to tweak. I have spent the last 3 days learning the ancient alphabet, and a little latin. (I know, NO life, lol), just so I will be able to read the stuff on the inside of the puddle jumper (if we see stuff to read). Think how funny it will be, when people start posting topics in ancient (either english, or latin), lol.

I REALY want to know what the heck that bug thing is, that just looks creapy.
    I find it funny, I think I am actualy looking forward to Atlantis even more than SG-1, cant explain that though.

Oh, i also threw togeather a signature, the top line is in latin "ancient" (best I could do, not sure if its 100% right), the bottom line is the english translation.

Corpushominisanimusaltus

Bodyofamansoulofanancient

Seven hours and 39 minutes.

Uh, that would be a yes.

And I'm surprised that I'm looking forward to Atlantis more than SG-1 as well (and a little guilty)!
    sigpic

Comment

I'm more excited about next weeks episode more, that looks good.
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I'm looking forward to both, but I have that soft spot in my heart for SG-1...like and old sweatshirt.
        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
        once done, cannot be undone...
        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Next week's episode? EEeekk, one episode at a time. When this one ends, I'll start obsessing about next weeks.

I think the reason why I'm not as up in arms with SG-1 is because I'm bummed the old team is gone. I think they are doing great with this season, better than last, but it isn't the same.

With Atlantis, their adventure is just beginning, so I'm more hyped with it. It's all new. We don't know what to expect.
          sigpic

Comment

I doubt it's going to happen, but I want to see more shots of the stairs. There's still one small part that hasn't been translated, but it's 99% there. I want to know what those last three letters look like darn it!!! I'm tired of having an incomplete Ancient alphabet.

PS: What the heck is tweak? I use tweak when I'm talking about fixing/making something better. Kind of in a jurry-rigged sort of way.

Comment

[QUOTE=VirtualCLD]I want to know what those last three letters look like darn it!!! I'm tired of having an incomplete Ancient alphabet.QUOTE]

I AGREE COMPLETELY!
              (spoilers, if we haven't already covered that)

As for this week, I'm psyched... I, also, am more excited about it then SG-1. I feel guilty too. It's because O'Neill is a DESK MAN! In honesty, I loved seasons 1-4, but after that... eeh, I haven't seen most of s6 or s7, but I saw enough to know I didn't like them much. The whole mood has just changed. It feels different. I don't know how to explain it any better.

As for Atlantis, I just love the concept. I love the city, first of all. (Can you say, beautiful and awesome?) I love the unexplored, untouched feeling. We're completely open to making friends and enemies (while we're counting, one known enemy race and one known friend). Also, they don't seem as restricted to the strict military standard every SG-1 episode has.

A tweak is like a spazz, I guess. A twitch.

By the way - six hours, seventeen minutes.

Comment

I'm really freakin excited. 2 hours of stargate every friday back to back..*Drool*
                It feels good to be alive.
                Cause i've been dead for so long.

Comment

Hehe, well actually, we could say it's only three hours and 14 minutes, that's until the syndicated airings begin. The Tomb is a good episode, as is Fail Safe, so that's cool.

And really, it's four hours back to back, if you watch the re-airings LOL!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, to say that I'm really looking forward to Stargate Friday is a bit of an understatement, but I don't think I'm quite at the 100 cups of coffee jazzed state some of our fellow posters are in.
                    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
                    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
                    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

I've been tweaking, but for other reasons.

Comment

Woo-hoo! It's on! But still tweaking because of commercials!

SGA fans' ages poll

Comment

Working...
                        X