This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

continuity issue with 'The Hive'

Near the end of the episode Shepard, Tayla, and Ronin walked thru the gate shortly after the hive ships destroyed each other. Shepard says he rematerialized the other two after using a gate to escape the explosion. Tayla and Ronin had already lost the effects of the drug so they should have been unconscious for some time after being rematerialized. Is there something I'm missing or is it really a goof on someones part?

Magnets
    sigpic
    I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
    'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
    'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

...or possibly Nintendos...they pass through everything...

...no matter how dense...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Perhaps the darts have an option where you can be dematerialized without being stunned (I think thats what your talking about)

Other than that...
        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

forget what scene u r talking abouyt but maby they had already woken up by the time they went thru the gate
          MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
          I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Hard to tell how much time passed between the ships blowing up and them returning.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

In an episode of SG1 Sam says it takes .03? seconds to move point to point. I was thinking it was shortly after the ships exploded that Deadelous radioed back saying there were no survivors and then the gate activated.

Comment

But we can never know how long. It could have been 10minutes, we wouldn't know.
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Was that the only plot hole you could spot in "the hive"?

Comment

yeh i know the plot hole ypu mean, they should have been sufferiung withdrawal symptoms from the drug... im guessing coz they didnt have that much and coz they wernt too 'ill' in the cells that they effects had worn off and that they r ok, but it is a gd point...i didnt spot it!

Comment

Originally posted by birdmun
                      Near the end of the episode Shepard, Tayla, and Ronin walked thru the gate shortly after the hive ships destroyed each other. Shepard says he rematerialized the other two after using a gate to escape the explosion. Tayla and Ronin had already lost the effects of the drug so they should have been unconscious for some time after being rematerialized. Is there something I'm missing or is it really a goof on someones part?
                      why the need to mention it when we know it will happen to people. Plus him landing the dang dart would be about 7 minutes. honestly, a thread with no need.

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
                      pps = power per second
                      The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
                      xfire = zpm
                      [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
                      http://m2kclan.com
                      vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
                      port: 3785
                      P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
                      halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
                      Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

Originally posted by birdmun
                        I thought they had already gone through the withdrawl on the Wraith Hive ship - at the same time as Sheppard was with Ford and the Wraith worshipper. It just wasn't as bad for them because they didn't have as much of the stuff in their systems as Ford or McKay had.

There was a scene that discussed that - when Teyla woke up in the cell with Ronon and wondered about how Ford had surrived the withdrawl. Ronon gives her some pretty good advice - that if her concern distracted her to put it from her mind...if it help fuel her anger to use it.
                        ABHarding

Sheppard: You think it's worth checking out?
                        McKay: Any significant energy emission generally indicates technological civilization.
                        Sheppard: So... you think it's worth checking out?
                        McKay: [sarcastically] I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good.

Comment

Working...
                        X