Earths Armarda by 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earths Armarda by 2011

Ok so, Horizons is set in 2011, what ships does earth have. And what class are they?
    I notised a Promethues in the opening episode, i take it its not the original, i know it was writen before ethan, but you can adapt to fit into canon. So is it a remake?
    How many different BC-303 and 304's are there, how about fighters and other ships?
    Hola

Hello

Just a sugestion..... maybe horizon should have a fighter squadron

Comment

Well as you may know there is the Valiant; a prototype, long-range research/military vessel for assignments in deep space. Then there is also the idea of F-302A I've been thinking of doing outfitted with Light Railguns (similar to how the Death Gliders use particle weapons)...

Basically we are only halfway through two seasons of the show, so it is a little early to be discussing what has arrived in the timeline that SG:H is set... but we have been thinking about it. The beauty of making a show seven years after SG1 Season 7 is that we have a certain freedom as to what we can build; specifically things that don't conflict with Wright's/Cooper's vision of the Stargate-universe as it stands at the moment. This also goes for Aaron's own show, Stargate: Destiny which, from what I have seen, is in the position as we are for now.

All I can suggest is to be patient. If we do plan to include any new classes of vessel, we will probably provide small previews about them prior to the release of our episodes.
      "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
      ==============================================================
      Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
      Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

I hate to be a bug to you awesome vis artists out there (will flaterey get me anywhere?)

but is there a plan to show us what the vorian ship on horizon looks like... i think its the kih...something?

Comment

Everything we are working on at the moment is leading towards developing content for the Season 1 Pilot, so I would expect that everything covered in that episode (the Drake, Horizon, Valiant, glimpse of Vorian ships and tech) will be included in that plan.
          "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
          Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
          Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

We know of the Valiant, the Persphone, the Prometheus, the Bellepherone(and the Destiny). We've also got all the gliders and stuff.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Tiletron
              Everything we are working on at the moment is leading towards developing content for the Season 1 Pilot, so I would expect that everything covered in that episode (the Drake, Horizon, Valiant, glimpse of Vorian ships and tech) will be included in that plan.
              sounds awesome can't wait

Comment

I guess the real question is, why is there such an interest in making such high amount of different classes for Earth's forces?

There actually is life after Star Trek, y'know

Comment

Well we don't have many do we.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

More like battlestar galactica, one class of ship for all purposes

Comment

Well I'm just remembering something Robert Cooper said in the recent interview GW did. You could hear a definite sphincter tightening there somewhere...

Comment

Ships fansinate me, ive got multiple pictures of different Star-trek ships, and i dont even like star-trek!
                        In two seasons (and half of Horizon's spin off destiny), you must have mentioned quite a few ships.
                        I know im kinda answering my own question, but i want to see if my research is write. But by 2011 there is
                        • Valient, the first X-04
                        • F-302A, An f-302 with railguns
                        • Promethues, named after Promethues, Is it a BC-303 or a BC-304?
                        • the Persphone and the Bellepherone, im yet to get to these episodes.

By 2013 (Destiny) there is
                        • XC-314 Destiny
                        • F-308's Advance fighter
                        • X-09's, Sort of like Earths version of a Tel'tec (am i right)
                        • Poseidon, a BC-304
                        • Dauntless, a X-04

Loving what you are doing with these fan scripty things
                        Last edited by BC - 303; 27 April 2006, 01:49 PM.
                        Hola

Hello

Comment

Stargate: Bellerophon

Bellerophon is the name of the planet not the ship.

The Arizona is a small frigate built to survey and surveillance. The width
                          of the ship 300 meters long and the height of the ship is
                          700 meters tall and 500 meters from stern to aft. It looks
                          like a small aircraft carrier but only have 5 support craft
                          in the hanger of the ship.

It is powered by two fusion reactor, giving the ship 1000
                          mega joules of power up the primary system and secondary
                          system including advance weapons system recently installed.
                          The crew compliment is 100 enlisted 21 officers and 15
                          pilots including 36 marine security detachment.

The weapon system consist of 2 Magnetic Accelerator Cannon
                          on Port and Starboard wing and 2 of the same MAC guns on
                          the Aft side wing. It's a Projectile weapon developed by
                          Smith and Wesson in cooperation with the Navy Department.
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Okay, at least its more relevant to the topic than some of your other posts are. But still.
                            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Zoidberg
                              Just a sugestion..... maybe horizon should have a fighter squadron
                              We've been talking about that actually.
                              Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
                              X