This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Outpost

Do you think if the Ori get to earth do u think they will use the ancient weapons on the ori if the SGC has a Zero Point Module????

They would be foolish if the had the ability and didn't at least try. Whether it would work or not... who knows.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

yeah, i mean they ori would gett beatin so hard its not funny, that is if there are any drones left, and then there would be ships to

Comment

there are thousands of drones in that platform

Comment

Originally posted by DaedalusBC02
          there are thousands of drones in that platform
          There were thousands of drones in that platform. Until TPTB or someone on the show says otherwise, I'm sticking with, 'theres only a few left'.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
            There were thousands of drones in that platform. Until TPTB or someone on the show says otherwise, I'm sticking with, 'theres only a few left'.
            I agree with only being a few left like when we visited atlantis there hardly any but they restocked out of the city in 'The Tower'.
            sigpic

Comment

Tptb ??

Comment

Originally posted by cjp240573
                Tptb ??
                The Powers That Be... a nickname of the show's creators and writing staff.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by jinntann
                  yeah, i mean they ori would gett beatin so hard its not funny, that is if there are any drones left, and then there would be ships to
                  There's no way for you to prove that statement. It could be that since both are of alterran design, it may not be as effective.

Comment

im sticking with the statement on the siege pt 2 or 3 when a col. was suprised when they learned atlantis had no drones because earth had thousands.

my concern is will it still penetrate the shield of ori ships
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

My question is, if they do destroy an Ori ship, with the Ancient outpost, and that is zero point energy powering the Ori ships, wouldn't it be dangerous to destroy one of their ship, in Earth orbit?

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
                        My question is, if they do destroy an Ori ship, with the Ancient outpost, and that is zero point energy powering the Ori ships, wouldn't it be dangerous to destroy one of their ship, in Earth orbit?
                        if you watch the lost city part2 ,you see the drones go around the prometheus and attack the goa'uld fleet. But it might depened on who is controling the chair.

Comment

If the orii ships, and we must assume that they are, are powered by ZPM's it would be dangerous to destroy the ship near earth because the ZPM would instantly take out what...about half of the solar system, but, you know that wouldnt happen because TPTB wont mention that they're powered by ZP Energy so no big bang.

And the outpost wouldnt stand a chance, the Orii used their ascended knowledge of all to develop their ships, the outpost was how many centuries/millenia before that

Comment

what so the only way we can kill the ori is with Merlin's weapon?? but merlin's weapon is designed to kill ascended beings. so how do we kill there ships if the drones cant do it??

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                              I was also under the impression that most if not all of the drones were used up against Anubis because they launched a heck of a lot of those against him. But who knows? Like you said, it's for the TPTB to decide.

Comment

Working...
                              X