"Sledge Hammer!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sledge Hammer!"

Any Hammerheads out there? I just recently bought the "Sledge Hammer!" series on DVD and have been enjoying it immensely. Thus I felt the need to create an appreciation thread where posters can discuss the show, the stories, the relationships, favorite quotes or just thunk

I'll be back later with screencaps--unfortunately I have to work on dinner at the moment.

Later all,
    Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Dude... I love ya.
    I thought that I was one of the only few that love that show. Sledge's gun the .44 Magnum with the "sledgehammer" drawn in the grip.

Now I wonder if when they are going to release season 2 on DVD?
    There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkinparkgundam
      Dude... I love ya.
      I thought that I was one of the only few that love that show. Sledge's gun the .44 Magnum with the "sledgehammer" drawn in the grip.

Now I wonder if when they are going to release season 2 on DVD?

Good news; they have! It's reasonably priced too. I just recieved a copy for my Bday. I'm glad to see another Hammerhead; I'm gonna have pics up soon, so stay tuned.

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

lol I remember that show. It was TERRIBLE. lol

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Time for some screencaps (I'[m sure you were all waiting with bated breath lol):

This first one is a closeup shot from "Miss of the Spider Woman"

This next one is a Poisoned!Sledge pic from the same ep with Dori:

The next one is from "If I had a little Hammer". It comes from the scene in which Dori and Sledge impersonate rich parents looking to adopt a baby:

Lastly (because I'm probably overloading the forums lol) a shot of Sledge upside down from "Magnum Farce". It has a slightly vertigo inducing effect lol:

Enjoy,
          Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

lol those caps brought back some memories...whether they are good or bad is still yet to be determined...

Post more when you have the chance!

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Ooh, Sledge Hammer! I remember loving that show. Haven't seen it since I was a kid, though... Wonder if I should get the DVDs and see if it holds up today?
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
              X