This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hive Ships in the milky way

Do you think the hive ships will arive in the milky way galexy? I'm thinkin Ronan and Mckay will escape somehow and the ori will kill the wraith.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

I don't think they will, because the shows aren't that intertwinned in order for the Wraith to get a foothold in the milky way. And i think the shows both have enough bad guys in each show with out each show worrying about other galaxies.

Comment

And we dont know if the two shows are lining up chronoligically at the moment - ie when the wraith arrived it might be ahead of or behind the current events of SG-1. To be realistic its not all that likely for the wraith and ori to both show up at the same time...

Comment

Originally posted by ZatNKitel
        And we dont know if the two shows are lining up chronoligically at the moment - ie when the wraith arrived it might be ahead of or behind the current events of SG-1. To be realistic its not all that likely for the wraith and ori to both show up at the same time...
        Actually, the season finales are probably pretty close as the Deadelus is mentioned in Camelot as still being in the Pegasus Galaxy and if itt had been in the MW at all in the last few weeks prior to the finale I don't see the SGC allowing it to go back to Atlantis with the threat of known invasion in the very near future. As to the shows crossing, I like them as separate shows, but I'd like to see both villian/stryline crossovers as well as location crossovers to add some realism to both shows, cause in reality they would draw off each other and the events in one place could heavily effect the events in another

Comment

ya, good points, but i always find it very cool when they connect the shows, like in the episode "It's good to be king" they find a time machine and in atlantis the same week they explain where it came from.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

nah they'll prolly get ownd before

Comment

Major Gambit, you reading my mind. I hope that Mckay and Dexman get out and the Wraith do show up in our galaxy but in the path of the Ori, that would be Sicko. And I hope that if this happens then the Ori lay low the Wraith and turn them into dust.

But your probably right V2 they probably will get compressed and winzipped.
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I doubt the Wraith will ever get to the MW. You're assuming the Wraith have even been able to upgrade their hyperdrive to be able to make the trip to the Milky Way. That's not something that can happen instantly.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger
                  I doubt the Wraith will ever get to the MW. You're assuming the Wraith have even been able to upgrade their hyperdrive to be able to make the trip to the Milky Way. That's not something that can happen instantly.
                  Have you seen the season 2 finale? They are on the way!

I highly doubt they will actually make it, but those hive ships do have the ability to get here.
                  An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Wasn't there only one hive ship on route. I think good ol' Daedalus will come along and beam Ronan and Rodney aboard, hopefully the Asguard (Vasir)? on the ship can disrupt their transporter jamming technology and the daedalus may be able to destroy it with a genii nuke if they have one spare.

Regards

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lvlister2005
                      hopefully the Asguard (Vasir)?Chris
                      the asgards name is hermiod

nah there were 2 hive ships

i think it would be kool that the orion gets it hyperdrive up and then it chases after the wraith ships and then it comes out in the MW were the ori ships are and then it blasts the ori ships to hell
                      Last edited by llama; 28 April 2006, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lvlister2005
                        Wasn't there only one hive ship on route. I think good ol' Daedalus will come along and beam Ronan and Rodney aboard, hopefully the Asguard (Vasir)? on the ship can disrupt their transporter jamming technology and the daedalus may be able to destroy it with a genii nuke if they have one spare.

Regards

Chris
                        We have our own nukes, why would we need the crappy ones the genii have.

There were 2 hives on route.

The asgard engineer on the Daedalus is Hermiod.

They already tried to get around the wraith jamming of the asgard transport beam with no success.

Best Stargate quote:
                        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                        Green is your friend.

Comment

Even if they were to get to the milky way they wouldn't last long, they would be out numbered especially if they were to arive after the ori ships get here.

Comment

I think that they would have to get lucky if they didn't encounter Hattack vessels when they arrived. We have allies with ships like The Jaffa Nation and The Asgard. I don't think two hive ships could own five motherships. O'Neil class vessels would do the trick. That or some Nox could arrive to hide the planet from the Wraith's sight.

Even if The Wraith were to attack all out, I think that Gou'uld motherships outnumber the 70 or 60 some ships that The Wraith have. There are so many worlds with Gou'uld technology at their disposal and I don't think that Hive ships are vastly different in terms of power. "But Snord, the Hive ships are all buggy and their ships look pokey with da spikes and the Wraith are full of spookiness!!" I don't care if they're space vampires or not. The Wraith would need to send some kind of recon in order to determine what worlds they should attack first. Charging into the Milky Way because your stomache says now is a bad idea.

Comment

Personally, I really don't see the Hive Ships making it to our galaxy. Not yet, anyways.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X