PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Tenant?

P-90_177
April 26th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Ok. Personally the new Doctor is great. Tenant is doing a great job but I do kinda have a problem with my Girlfriend swooning everytime she sees him, so I have to ask: Do any other huys have the same problem?

Willow'sCat
April 26th, 2006, 02:13 AM
Ok. Personally the new Doctor is great. Tenant is doing a great job but I do kinda have a problem with my Girlfriend swooning everytime she sees him, so I have to ask: Do any other huys have the same problem?Oh dear, why start a thread for this?!

Why not just accept David Tennant is fraking gorgeous and your girlfriend has great taste *in actors* and move on. :P :D

David Tennant Thunk thread (http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=14668) ;)

P-90_177
April 26th, 2006, 02:22 AM
Well I don't particularly mind. I was just curious. It usually turns out very good for me when I confront her with it (She's like that. Don't worry I won't go into details).
However You sound a lot like her. Hannah? That you?

Willow'sCat
April 26th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Well I don't particularly mind. I was just curious. It usually turns out very good for me when I confront her with it (She's like that. Don't worry I won't go into details).
However You sound a lot like her. Hannah? That you?Not unless Hannah lives in Australia. ;)

P-90_177
April 26th, 2006, 02:27 AM
Oh well. Sounds like something she'd say. Judgeing from what I've read of your posts, you two would probably get on quite well. But I digress.

Darkseid
April 26th, 2006, 05:25 AM
No.

When you are as perfect as I am, you don't have a problem with women looking the other way.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hulabaloo
April 29th, 2006, 01:42 PM
When i read the title of this thread my heart did a backflip i thought it said;

'Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Pregnant?'

Then i re-read it and it said;

'Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Tenant?'

You have a poor lack of spelling. ((Lol, sorry im being mean))

I am a girl! I lust after David Tennant, although my boyfriend dosent know yet ;)!

Metarock Sam
April 29th, 2006, 01:50 PM
well most of you guys are lucky

I for one dont have a Girlfreind at the mo :(

SGalisa
April 30th, 2006, 08:25 PM
I really tried, but just couldn't resist answering this...
"Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Tenant?"

No. and I'm female... ;)
So far, from what I've seen of David Tenant, his looks alone haven't impressed me, unless his humor is impressive (which I understand it is - haven't seen his eps yet).

and I wouldn't use the word "lust" for admiring other actors/actresses. It bodes as a bad image for the person writing about the other person being discussed. I try to see these people as the casting person and director (TPTB) see them. Are they capable of doing the job the way we'd like them to tackle the role??

In terms of who is the most gorgeous on screen?
I could probably think of alot of guys who might be in serious competition there, but against David Tenant, there is no comparison with Dean Cain in view. :D
I understand Captain Jack Harkness is also more dashing (to Rose's character) than David Tenant's Doctor?

(Dean Cain still wins the vote this side of the Atlantic...) :)
...just kidding, even tho Dean Cain is (still) the most handsome of all "Superman" variations... ;)

Easter Lily
May 1st, 2006, 03:34 AM
I don't exactly lust after DT... but I LOVE his energy... his enthusiasm... I can't help but smile everytime he's in a scene. He looks like he loves being on show with every fibre of his being and all you want to do is give him a great big hug.

That is far more attractive in my book than physical appearance.

As for the Supermans... I still think Chris Reeves was the best-looking, hands down. All aliens should look this good. ;)

Willow'sCat
May 2nd, 2006, 10:25 PM
I don't exactly lust after DT... No I wouldn't say I lust after him either, I really like the way he looks, and love the way he portrays The Doctor but lust is a little too 'creepy' a term to use. :S The word is the wrong one, I think find attractive in an interesting way would be better. :D

Jellybean
May 12th, 2006, 02:34 AM
He's a great actor and it sound to me like the person who started this thread is a overreacting a bit. The chances are his girlfriend admires David Tennant as an actor and just happens to appreciate that he's a good looking guy.

Metarock Sam
May 12th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Personally thers nothing to worryt about. Its just a fangirl thing. XD

Easter Lily
May 12th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't worry... my husband just gives a knowing s****** when I rave about some good looking tv person and teases me about it.

tookfan03
May 12th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Its just a fangirl thing. XD

Did you know you rock? My boyfriend doesn't understand the meaning of Fangirl. Or our insanity. As for lusting (find attractive in an interesting way) after DT, well I haven't seen any of those episodes yet so my vote probably doesn't count but no I don't. Mind you I tend fall madly in love with every character after a while, because of thier awesomeness. So ask me this again next year.

Willow'sCat
May 13th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Personally thers nothing to worryt about. Its just a fangirl thing. XDYep. Fangirl/boy thing. ;) Harmless bit of ogling fun. :samanime51:

Billz
May 13th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Thank god my girlfriend doesnt watch Doctor Who. If she saw DT then I would most likely be single right about now! :apophis-rings:

Metarock Sam
May 13th, 2006, 02:27 PM
ITs not that bad Billz its like the same response to Bradd Pitt or Jonny Depp.

Jellybean
May 16th, 2006, 02:38 AM
Yep. Fangirl/boy thing. ;) Harmless bit of ogling fun. :samanime51:

Exactly. A bit of fangirl ogling is never a bad thing. In fact, I encourage it.;)