Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Tenant?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Tenant?

Ok. Personally the new Doctor is great. Tenant is doing a great job but I do kinda have a problem with my Girlfriend swooning everytime she sees him, so I have to ask: Do any other huys have the same problem?
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Originally posted by P-90_177
    Ok. Personally the new Doctor is great. Tenant is doing a great job but I do kinda have a problem with my Girlfriend swooning everytime she sees him, so I have to ask: Do any other huys have the same problem?
    Oh dear, why start a thread for this?!

Why not just accept David Tennant is fraking gorgeous and your girlfriend has great taste *in actors* and move on.

David Tennant Thunk thread

Comment

Well I don't particularly mind. I was just curious. It usually turns out very good for me when I confront her with it (She's like that. Don't worry I won't go into details).
      However You sound a lot like her. Hannah? That you?

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
        Well I don't particularly mind. I was just curious. It usually turns out very good for me when I confront her with it (She's like that. Don't worry I won't go into details).
        However You sound a lot like her. Hannah? That you?
        Not unless Hannah lives in Australia.

Comment

Oh well. Sounds like something she'd say. Judgeing from what I've read of your posts, you two would probably get on quite well. But I digress.

Comment

No.

When you are as perfect as I am, you don't have a problem with women looking the other way.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
            My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
            Build a Dalek
            Build a TARDIS
            Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
            The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

When i read the title of this thread my heart did a backflip i thought it said;

'Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Pregnant?'

Then i re-read it and it said;

'Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Tenant?'

You have a poor lack of spelling. ((Lol, sorry im being mean))

I am a girl! I lust after David Tennant, although my boyfriend dosent know yet !
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

well most of you guys are lucky

I for one dont have a Girlfreind at the mo
                Last edited by Metarock Sam; 02 May 2006, 10:13 AM.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I really tried, but just couldn't resist answering this...
                  "Does anyone elses Girlfriend lust after David Tenant?"

No. and I'm female...
                  So far, from what I've seen of David Tenant, his looks alone haven't impressed me, unless his humor is impressive (which I understand it is - haven't seen his eps yet).

and I wouldn't use the word "lust" for admiring other actors/actresses. It bodes as a bad image for the person writing about the other person being discussed. I try to see these people as the casting person and director (TPTB) see them. Are they capable of doing the job the way we'd like them to tackle the role??

In terms of who is the most gorgeous on screen?
                  I could probably think of alot of guys who might be in serious competition there, but against David Tenant, there is no comparison with Dean Cain in view.
                  I understand Captain Jack Harkness is also more dashing (to Rose's character) than David Tenant's Doctor?

(Dean Cain still wins the vote this side of the Atlantic...)
                  ...just kidding, even tho Dean Cain is (still) the most handsome of all "Superman" variations...

Comment

I don't exactly lust after DT... but I LOVE his energy... his enthusiasm... I can't help but smile everytime he's in a scene. He looks like he loves being on show with every fibre of his being and all you want to do is give him a great big hug.

That is far more attractive in my book than physical appearance.

As for the Supermans... I still think Chris Reeves was the best-looking, hands down. All aliens should look this good.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                      I don't exactly lust after DT...
                      No I wouldn't say I lust after him either, I really like the way he looks, and love the way he portrays The Doctor but lust is a little too 'creepy' a term to use. The word is the wrong one, I think find attractive in an interesting way would be better.

Comment

He's a great actor and it sound to me like the person who started this thread is a overreacting a bit. The chances are his girlfriend admires David Tennant as an actor and just happens to appreciate that he's a good looking guy.

Comment

Personally thers nothing to worryt about. Its just a fangirl thing. XD
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't worry... my husband just gives a knowing s****** when I rave about some good looking tv person and teases me about it.
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              Its just a fangirl thing. XD
                              Did you know you rock? My boyfriend doesn't understand the meaning of Fangirl. Or our insanity. As for lusting (find attractive in an interesting way) after DT, well I haven't seen any of those episodes yet so my vote probably doesn't count but no I don't. Mind you I tend fall madly in love with every character after a while, because of thier awesomeness. So ask me this again next year.
                              Vala: I've got tingles all over. And don't flatter yourself. I'm pretty sure it's not you.

Comment

Working...
                              X