More Firefly/Stargate actor crossover spoilers for SG-1 season 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Firefly/Stargate actor crossover spoilers for SG-1 season 10

Morena Baccarin has been cast as Season 10's recurring Ori villan, Adria. Adria is the fully-grown daughter of Vala and was created by the Ori to lead their crusade in the Milky Way galaxy. More info can be found on GateWorld's news page, here.

*happy dance!* *happy dance!* *happy dance!* *happy dance!*

Originally posted by White Knight
    Morena Baccarin has been cast as Season 10's recurring Ori villan, Adria. Adria is the fully-grown daughter of Vala and was created by the Ori to lead their crusade in the Milky Way galaxy. More info can be found on GateWorld's news page, here.

*happy dance!* *happy dance!* *happy dance!* *happy dance!*
    Thanx. I think she is perfect for the role

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB
      Thanx. I think she is perfect for the role
      i agree with you

sig by starlover1990

Comment

O my Fraking god ...........Yiee haw finally a guest star to look forward to

does a bigger happy dance then white knight
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm excited! I loved the entire firefly cast, so it'll be great to see more of them!

It'll be interesting to see Inara evil, mwahah!

Comment

definately looking forward to the new season now

sig by starlover1990

Comment

*joins in the happy dancing*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

So it turns out the Ori used Prior (or the Equivilant) DNA to conceive Adria, so Vala has been fertilized, but no intercourse... Otherwise Adria woild be identicle to Vala, which she isn't.

Anyway... Yeah, the Actor sounds/looks good....
                Last edited by The Prophet; 26 April 2006, 09:01 AM.

Comment

*squeal* I just saw it on the home page! Weeeeee!!!! *goes supersonic* This is so very cool !
                  May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Thank GOD! I mean, Adria has very little going for her, seeing as there is one of her in every long-running show, but they have found a brillian actress there, so at least, if the character stinks to high heaven, she may well be saved by outstanding acting.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yay so glad she got cast she will be fab i'm sure can't wait to see her in SG1

XXX

Comment

I can't wait to see her in season 10. I've missed not seeing the Firefly actors since Serenity.
                        *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                        Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

What a waste.

Let's cast the hot chick from Firefly, and then cover her in Ori makeup.

It's worse then when Alba was cast as the invisible woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Schrodinger82
                            What a waste.
                            Let's cast the hot chick from Firefly, and then cover her in Ori makeup.
                            She talks about cool contacts (not much Ori make up is mentioned besides that), it doesn't mean we won't be recognizing her...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                            X