This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rose's Future SPOILERS

so I heard that Billie Piper won't be in Series 3. If that's the case...does the Doctor always hang out with someone named Rose? All through the years? Or does he change "helpers"?
    It feels good to be alive.
    Cause i've been dead for so long.

The Doctor always has a companion, but they change every so often. I think it's a real shame that Billie Piper doesn't want to stay on for longer, I really like her. Not too hard on the eyes either But that might just be because I have a thing for chicks with a British accents
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

A few weeks ago they announced that both Rose and David Tennant would be back for Series 3.

Comment

Companions usually come and go...
        They either get sick of it, fall in love, die or throw their weight behind some worthy cause.
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          Companions usually come and go...
          And sometimes they come back again.

Comment

Billie Piper has signed for S3 but with a bit of a reduced role as she has other projects going on

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              Billie Piper has signed for S3 but with a bit of a reduced role as she has other projects going on
              Not singing again, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                Not singing again, please.
                No, I'm glad to say, she's involved in a Phillip Pullman thing for the BBC

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid
                  ...But that might just be because I have a thing for chicks with a British accents
                  And overbites! Overbites are nice too.

Under certain circumstances, of course...
                  Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                  I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                  What have these years left to me?
                  Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

No, I'm glad to say, she's involved in a Phillip Pullman thing for the BBC
                    His Dark Materials, maybe? She'd make a good Queen, I htink. If I'm remembering the character correctly. The antagonist lady. Kinda scary. Been a few years since I read the books.

...Although I think he did another series, too. Something more historical.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      His Dark Materials, maybe? She'd make a good Queen, I htink. If I'm remembering the character correctly. The antagonist lady. Kinda scary. Been a few years since I read the books.

Sally Something is the part she's playing, being slightly too old to read the books and having a daughter into Yu-Gi-Oh I can't say with certainty

Comment

It would be nice to get a new companion, I think it add a little varity to the show
                        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

Dont think its HDM, im thinking Ruby in the Smoke. *shrugs*

Spoiler:
                          David, Billie and very possibly
                          Spoiler:
                          John Barrowman
                          are back for S3, there is rumor of another companion in the TARDIS, who will be introduced in the closing episodes of this season
                          Spoiler:
                          The final scene to be filmed this year was at the end of episode 9, when an unseen woman asked the Doctor and Rose who they are, to which the Doctor replies "The stuff of legends", they are in the TARDIS at the time, so perhaps she will be brought in then
                          Billie will probably leave in S3, but 3 years is about right for a companion.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

From what I can understand
                            Spoiler:
                            Mickey is in the Tardis for a lot of episodes towards the end so he may become a companion

Comment

From what I can understand
                              Spoiler:
                              Mickey is in the Tardis for a lot of episodes towards the end so he may become a companion
                              It's cool when the Doctor has a male compainion, It gives a more balenced feel
                              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                              X