PDA

View Full Version : Rose's Future SPOILERS

GhostPoet
April 25th, 2006, 05:35 PM
so I heard that Billie Piper won't be in Series 3. If that's the case...does the Doctor always hang out with someone named Rose? All through the years? Or does he change "helpers"? :P

DigiFluid
April 25th, 2006, 05:38 PM
The Doctor always has a companion, but they change every so often. I think it's a real shame that Billie Piper doesn't want to stay on for longer, I really like her. Not too hard on the eyes either ;) But that might just be because I have a thing for chicks with a British accents :D

GateShip One
April 25th, 2006, 05:38 PM
A few weeks ago they announced that both Rose and David Tennant would be back for Series 3.

Easter Lily
April 25th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Companions usually come and go...
They either get sick of it, fall in love, die or throw their weight behind some worthy cause.

Willow'sCat
April 26th, 2006, 01:16 AM
Companions usually come and go...

And sometimes they come back again.

Reefgirl
April 26th, 2006, 01:17 AM
Billie Piper has signed for S3 but with a bit of a reduced role as she has other projects going on

Jonzey
April 26th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Billie Piper has signed for S3 but with a bit of a reduced role as she has other projects going on
Not singing again, please.

Reefgirl
April 26th, 2006, 03:32 AM
Not singing again, please.
No, I'm glad to say, she's involved in a Phillip Pullman thing for the BBC

Thermonuclearboy
April 26th, 2006, 04:38 AM
...But that might just be because I have a thing for chicks with a British accents :D

And overbites! Overbites are nice too.

Under certain circumstances, of course...

ShadowMaat
April 26th, 2006, 04:38 AM
No, I'm glad to say, she's involved in a Phillip Pullman thing for the BBC
His Dark Materials, maybe? She'd make a good Queen, I htink. If I'm remembering the character correctly. The antagonist lady. Kinda scary. Been a few years since I read the books.

...Although I think he did another series, too. Something more historical.

Reefgirl
April 26th, 2006, 04:44 AM
His Dark Materials, maybe? She'd make a good Queen, I htink. If I'm remembering the character correctly. The antagonist lady. Kinda scary. Been a few years since I read the books.

Sally Something is the part she's playing, being slightly too old to read the books and having a daughter into Yu-Gi-Oh I can't say with certainty

creed462
April 26th, 2006, 06:40 AM
It would be nice to get a new companion, I think it add a little varity to the show

The Signal
April 26th, 2006, 08:07 AM

Dont think its HDM, im thinking Ruby in the Smoke. *shrugs*

David, Billie and very possibly John Barrowman are back for S3, there is rumor of another companion in the TARDIS, who will be introduced in the closing episodes of this season The final scene to be filmed this year was at the end of episode 9, when an unseen woman asked the Doctor and Rose who they are, to which the Doctor replies "The stuff of legends", they are in the TARDIS at the time, so perhaps she will be brought in thenBillie will probably leave in S3, but 3 years is about right for a companion.

Reefgirl
April 26th, 2006, 08:53 AM
From what I can understand
Mickey is in the Tardis for a lot of episodes towards the end so he may become a companion

creed462
April 26th, 2006, 11:01 AM
From what I can understand
Mickey is in the Tardis for a lot of episodes towards the end so he may become a companion
It's cool when the Doctor has a male compainion, It gives a more balenced feel

GhostPoet
April 26th, 2006, 11:02 AM
Has the Doctor ever had a male companion?

The Signal
April 26th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Plenty, but the majority of them are female.

Jamie McCrimmon, Adric, Turlough(sorta), Adam, Ian Chesterton, Ben Jackson just to name a few, and 2 more to come, Captain Jack(introduced in "The Empty Child" and Mickey Smith (Rose's boyfriend) in S1 and 2 respectively

Reefgirl
April 26th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Ian
Steven
Ben
Jamie
Adric
Turlough

Plus, Brigadeer Lethbridge-Stewart and Captain Mike Yates

Mr Prophet
April 26th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Sally Something is the part she's playing, being slightly too old to read the books and having a daughter into Yu-Gi-Oh I can't say with certainty

Sally Lockheart. Cool beans.

Reefgirl
April 26th, 2006, 11:32 AM
That's the one, cheers Mr P

creed462
April 26th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Ian is probally my favior compainion, If he had the doctor's knowleage he could of been one on one with the Doctor

Reefgirl
April 26th, 2006, 12:56 PM
I only ever saw Ian once, same with Steven, never saw Ben I remember Adric and Turlough the best

creed462
April 26th, 2006, 12:57 PM
I've watch most of the frist season

ShadowMaat
April 26th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Dont think its HDM, im thinking Ruby in the Smoke. *shrugs*
Ah, the historical one, then. Or what I always thought was historical. I think I read the back cover of the first one, went "meh" and picked up something else instead.

I'm not a kid anymore, but some of the teen/YA fiction is a lot more interesting than the stuff for grownups. :P

creed462
April 26th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Ah, the historical one, then. Or what I always thought was historical. I think I read the back cover of the first one, went "meh" and picked up something else instead.

I'm not a kid anymore, but some of the teen/YA fiction is a lot more interesting than the stuff for grownups. :P
That is so ture

Mr Prophet
April 27th, 2006, 09:11 AM

Better stories, a lot of the time.