is there going to be a season 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there going to be a season 3?

i was like wondering if you guys know some' about season3...
    will there be one?
    http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

There is. I believe some of the main cast have already been signed up or are agreeable to another season and there's definitely no way ABC is going to lose one of their major cash cows so quickly.

Comment

I highly doubt that there's even a question that Lost might not get renewed. It's a HUGE cult hit. It's bringing in TONS of revenue. As Teelie said, it's a cash cow and there's no way the network is going to get rid of it until it has been milked dry, the marrow has been sucked from its bones, and the carcass has been turned into souvenir trinkets sold at double triple the value.

Comment

i believe the cast have signed for 3 or 4 seasons so deffinately at least 3!
        Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Well from the start the producers planned 5 or 6 seasons, and if it says as popular at it is, I can't see how it won't be renewed. (Plus, if it did get cancelled it would be really annoying, with all the loose ends. Not that that would matter.)

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            I highly doubt that there's even a question that Lost might not get renewed. It's a HUGE cult hit. It's bringing in TONS of revenue. As Teelie said, it's a cash cow and there's no way the network is going to get rid of it until it has been milked dry, the marrow has been sucked from its bones, and the carcass has been turned into souvenir trinkets sold at double triple the value.
            You forgot the exploitation of the spin-offs Off-Spring... They're a possible income also...

Comment

I can see them lasting four seasons...just four seasons. I'm sorry but there's too much going on in the show, the constant byweeks, and the fact that plotfully, they are pretty much beginning to get to the climax of the show which I see sometime at the middle or end of season three, with the resolution being in season four.

And sorry to say, unlike Stargate, I don't see a spin-off as a plausibility without it completely bombing.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled
                Well from the start the producers planned 5 or 6 seasons, and if it says as popular at it is, I can't see how it won't be renewed. (Plus, if it did get cancelled it would be really annoying, with all the loose ends. Not that that would matter.)
                Ha! By the 6th season the show would be beyond stupid.
                An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

this is like after seeing "The Fellowship of the Ring" asking if they are going to make the next one.

uhhh buuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

I definetly hope that there will be a season 3 ! it would be foolish to end such a money-making show now ! 2episodes left in season 2 ! That won't be enough to give answers to all those weird questions !
                    "Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." (Marshall McCluhan)

Comment

Definetly, it's ABCs #2 show in the nielsen raings, next to Desperate Housewives.

Comment

thanks for the info...i've only watched the 1st season, and now i'm watching the 2nd..that's why i asked...
                        http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Yeah, it'll definitely be back.

Comment

I can see one or two more seasons before it just becomes stupid and/or people lose interest in it.
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

The Characters have signed up for 3/4 seasons, so there is going to be at least 3 seasons, and even though im in the Uk, i have seen 19 episodes of season 2 and they are amazing....so muhc better than season 1 so its not suprising that there will be more seasons!
                              Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X