This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir$McKay shipper thread

There has been much complaint about Sheppard's character development. Due to the negative responses towards Sheppard and the continual insterest in Weir/Sheppard I think that we look at a new issue. Sheppard and Weir are both dry reserved leaders. They rarely show emotion. The thought of the two of them lighting up the screen on Atlantis is a humorus endevor. On vacation where they both can lighten up I think that it would be an interesting story line. Maybe an off shoot episode. McKay on the otherhand is outwardly arrogant (positive) and not affraid to speak his mind. Weir does not seem to know how to emotionally express herself. Maybe to many fights with aliens. Without going into great detail I think that the two could bring out some character development that would make the series more vibrant, at least the way that the shipper requestors are asking for. Or there would be chaos and the city would blow up from represive energy.=?and more audience
    Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Hi rhead,

I just wanted to tell you that you might not get any responses to this thread because there's already a big McKay/Weir ship thread here on GW. Here's the link, maybe you wanna drop by.

McKay/Weir shipper here

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      Hi rhead,

I just wanted to tell you that you might not get any responses to this thread because there's already a big McKay/Weir ship thread here on GW. Here's the link, maybe you wanna drop by.

McKay/Weir shipper here

Bye, A.
      Thanks, maybe a post to help recruit people to organize the catagoies more. We got a lotta stuff on here. Howbout my annoying interlooper so that she'll stop fragging with my organization.
      Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Working...
      X