PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather be trapped on an island with?

Thors Love Child
April 23rd, 2006, 01:58 PM
Teyla , Weir, Or Sam?

I would have to go with teyla! :)

yea shes kinda hot, and she knwos all about hunting and farming which would come in handy. As a bonus she can even sense the Wraith if they get near :)

:teyla:

Tracker
April 23rd, 2006, 08:09 PM
How about the men?
Jack, Daniel, McKay, or Shep?
------------

I wouldn't mind having some quality time with McKay....but there would need to be plenty of sunscreen ;) :P!

Sam_Carter
April 24th, 2006, 03:23 AM
Jack!!! Definately Jack :jack_new_anime18: :samanime51:

Primus Commander Woden
April 24th, 2006, 06:39 AM
sam and teyla umm yummy!!!!!:sam: :teyla:

Rodan5757
April 24th, 2006, 07:42 AM
I've always had a thing for Sam...Grace Under Preasure was great <uncontrolable drooling>

Teyla is nice, good voice, but I'd take Weir over her anyday...

and is anyone forgetting Vala...WOW!

Vala in a tank top and panties and Sam in a bikini...Stargate is awsome!

Bragi
April 24th, 2006, 10:48 AM
Of the original list, I'm going with Teyla.

Morgania
April 25th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Of the second list.... Daniel. Or maybe Shep.

Rosehawk
April 25th, 2006, 07:08 PM
How about the men?

Oh great, I can't choose just one, I like them all. Though if I had to pick.....hummm, lets see..one potato, two potato, three potato, four... guess it would be Shep;)

Seshat
April 25th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Jack would get us rescued the quickest and be the most amusing while doing so, McKay, well, McKay would just whine and that's SO annoying...Shep would be the most laid-back and probably find, kill and make us the best dinner...but Danny....yummmmm.....Sort of depends on whether I want to get off the island or not, doesn't it? ;)

Trialia
April 26th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Of the original list, definitely Weir, we'd have more to talk about.

Allestian
April 26th, 2006, 05:53 AM
What about Carson???

Definitely then.

:D

April 26th, 2006, 08:27 AM
I think i'm gona say Sam :) it was a toss up between Sam and Weir but i shall say Sam :)

Eye Of Ra
April 26th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Has to be teyla she is hot

FoolishPleasure
April 26th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Forget the gals - I'll take Cam Mitchell. :cameron:

Morgania
April 26th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Can I be trapped on an island with Daniel, Carson, and Jonas? If I'm gonna be there for a while, at least I'll have good company. I'll almost not want to be rescued. ;)

Linkinparkgundam
April 26th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Jack would get us rescued the quickest and be the most amusing while doing so, McKay, well, McKay would just whine and that's SO annoying...Shep would be the most laid-back and probably find, kill and make us the best dinner...but Danny....yummmmm.....Sort of depends on whether I want to get off the island or not, doesn't it? ;)

My thoughts too.... Daniel... hehehehehe..... :D

Then what about other poeple form other shows like "24"?
I wouldn't mind if I got stuck on a island with Daniel, Jack, and Jack Bauer..... :D :D :D

Syera
April 26th, 2006, 06:45 PM
My answer would greatly depend on who would get us off the island with the least amount of scrapes - and someone with whom I'd get along.

Now, I'm not the nicest person on the planet, so I'd have to be hanging out with someone who could put up with my ornery streak - someone a bit ornery as well. And, ironically, it would have to be someone fairly ornery as well because nice people can get boring very quickly.

Also, it would have to be someone who wouldn't sulk in a corner about his predicament.

At the same time, it would have to be someone who could focus on a problem and come up with a solution, as well as have the personality to want to work with me and get something accomplished. He'd also have to be fairly intelligent as well - I mean, I think I got a good grade of squish in my noggin, but let's face it - sliding-block puzzles stump me, and I've never exactly been able to get the hang of advanced mathmatics in general. So, I'd definitely need someone fairly brainy.

I see only one answer: O'Neill.

cat_m_parker
April 26th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Can i be stuck with john and daniel? cuz for me that would be the best!

Syera
April 26th, 2006, 07:19 PM
I also wouldn't mind meeting my future husbund this way, but I have terrible hangups about getting hooked up with guys who'd be away on other planets most of the time, so...

Yeah, better stick with Jack.

CKO
April 27th, 2006, 04:58 AM
well said FP :)
mmmm I'll take Cam Mitchell anyday... i mean that man is a walking sex god on legs :)

Space Monkey52
April 27th, 2006, 05:36 AM

Amen to that! Drop me off with Daniel!

FoolishPleasure
April 27th, 2006, 06:41 AM
well said FP :)
mmmm I'll take Cam Mitchell anyday... i mean that man is a walking sex god on legs :)
Plus, I'm sure he has a good pie crust recipe! *LOL*

Captain-Peregrine
April 27th, 2006, 08:01 AM
from the first list I'd definatly choose Weir. from the second list... oh, it is impossible to choose between Daniel or McKay, so I'd have to have both. While one is working on the way off the island, the other could be hanging out with me... what a life. Forget that--I'd just never leave. :D

rarocks24
April 28th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Teyla, Sam, and Weir. I'd have all three.

weirfan517
April 30th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Definately Weir for me, she's awesome.

Ensign M.I.T.S
May 1st, 2006, 12:32 PM
Sheppard and Beckett: a cute guy and a good doctor!

Major Gambit
May 1st, 2006, 12:54 PM
Sam!!!!!!!

JanusAncient
May 1st, 2006, 01:44 PM
Teyla, Sam, and Weir, why not, I mean if you can, we wouldn't be doing anything, but having them there would be fantastic!

Eoin
May 1st, 2006, 03:53 PM
Deffinitly(sp?) Sam :D, god only knows what would happen ;) :P

jazz!
May 2nd, 2006, 12:05 PM
Sam... Sam... Sam... ; Sam... --- Sam... Sam... Sam... :D ;) :sam: :D

AscendedAbydonian
May 3rd, 2006, 10:47 AM
Jack b/c all we would do is fish. Daniel b/c all we would do is meditate. Or Sam b/c, well... I'm not dead, ya know!

fan of jack
May 3rd, 2006, 01:31 PM
How about the men?
------------

I wouldn't mind having some quality time with McKay....but there would need to be plenty of sunscreen ;) :P!
got to be jack no question about it!!!!:jack_new_anime18:

luthienberen
May 4th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Jack! He'd get us off that island sharpish. Or Shep, he's also military so I'd be safe with either of them.:jack_new_anime25:

Plus they are handsome (Jack more so) and I don't like Sam sooooo...yeah. Two of them woudl be nice.:jack: :sheppard: :rolleyes:

Otera
May 4th, 2006, 12:43 PM
Daniel, maybe Cam.

Kindhoney
May 7th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Teal'c, rock my world baby. Need I say more. Plus he has a lot of knowledge, I totally love that in a man.

Chelle DB
May 8th, 2006, 03:37 AM
I'd like to be trapped with Teal'c. Those muscles.....hmmmm....YUM!!
If I could I would also have Jack and Daniel....FUN FUN FUN!!!:D Cheers all!:D

Dark Monarch
May 9th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Sam for me please! She is not only very pretty but a woman with brains is very sexy and we would have a lot to talk about after we did the other stuff!

If I had to be stuck with a guy it would be Daniel. He has a wealth of knowledge in a ton of different areas and we would get along.

I would least want to be stuck with Jack O'Neill. While he is funny on a one hour once a week show his humor would get old and annoying really fast when exposed to it for 24/7. I would end up killing him in his sleep.

Filetta
May 9th, 2006, 03:06 PM

LOL so true. Put me on the island with Daniel and please do not come looking for us.

GateLadyM
May 16th, 2006, 01:15 PM
SGA: Ronon. He can survive anywhere. I'd have everything I would want. ;)

SG1: Col. Mitchell. Oooh-la-la.

Oranos
May 28th, 2006, 11:00 AM
This is easy... SAM!

Pharaoh Atem
May 28th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Teyla , Weir, Or Sam?

I would have to go with teyla! :)

yea shes kinda hot, and she knwos all about hunting and farming which would come in handy. As a bonus she can even sense the Wraith if they get near :)

:teyla:

i don't know if i went with weir i would drown her

teyla i could live with but sam .....i proabaly would bore her to death

Terrah
May 28th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Teyla , Weir, Or Sam?
Out of the original 3, have to go with Sam. Military skills, intelligent and finally she knows how to fish.

But as Capt.Mal Reynolds said I would also bore her to death.

Now Jack! he has the same skills (OK so he's not as bright) but he wouldn't be bored. ;)