This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Others

What do you the chances are that other random timelords survived the timewar but The Doctor just doesnt know about them yet?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

He'd be able to sense them. Psychically. He cant.

That plus RTD has stated that there are no other time lords.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
      He'd be able to sense them. Psychically. He cant.

That plus RTD has stated that there are no other time lords.

He would be able to sense them if they wanted to be found and weren't hiding. The Doctor didn't sense The Daleks because they wanted to be hidden.

Personally, I think that the secret that the Face of Boa has to tell the Doctor has something to do about Time Lords. Either that, or he is going to give him the secret recipe to McDonald's secret sauce.....
      My favorite Doctor Who websites;

Each episode in amazing detailed notes
      Build a Dalek
      Build a TARDIS
      Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
      The Police Box Website

KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseid

Personally, I think that the secret that the Face of Boa has to tell the Doctor has something to do about Time Lords. Either that, or he is going to give him the secret recipe to McDonald's secret sauce.....
        Not exactly the stuff of legends, is it...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

IM pretty certain there are others and will be glad to see them return.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I have a theory that The Face of Boe, is THE first Timelord

re: your sig, I have a scarf that can go round my neck twice and is affectionatly known as my Dr Who scarf, even by my daughter who has never seen a Tom Baker episode

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              I have a theory that The Face of Boe, is THE first Timelord

re: your sig, I have a scarf that can go round my neck twice and is affectionatly known as my Dr Who scarf, even by my daughter who has never seen a Tom Baker episode
              Isn't the frist Timelord Rasilon(sp)
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Yes he was but things happen over time, maybe Boe knew what was going to happen and took precautions

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                  Isn't the frist Timelord Rasilon(sp)
                  Rassilon was actually known as the "Rear End of Boe"....

....often mocked by the "Torso of Boe" and "Both Left Feet of Boe" (he was a terrible dancer).

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                    Rassilon was actually known as the "Rear End of Boe"....

....often mocked by the "Torso of Boe" and "Both Left Feet of Boe" (he was a terrible dancer).
                    Is this mentioned in any of the episodes or novels? Which ones?

I am intrigued by the idea that The Face of Boe is some how linked with Time Lord history and would love to read up on stuff that might point us in that direction.
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Excuse me if I am wrong, but I am under the impression that Rassilon wasn't the first Time Lord, simply the man who united them a la Kalless(sp?) on Star Trek. Prior to Rassilon, Time Lords misused their power badly, but they were still Time Lords using Time Travel for their own selfish needs. Omega created Time Travel for the Time Lords (A little more complicated then that, I know) and Rassilon united them as the people they are today....

Don't mean to highjack the thread, just something on the tip of my brain...

Build a Dalek
                      Build a TARDIS
                      Dedicated to Pamela Nash, the woman who caused a ton of Who episodes to be missing
                      The Police Box Website

Comment

Excuse me if I am wrong, but I am under the impression that Rassilon wasn't the first Time Lord, simply the man who united them a la Kalless(sp?) on Star Trek. Prior to Rassilon, Time Lords misused their power badly, but they were still Time Lords using Time Travel for their own selfish needs. Omega created Time Travel for the Time Lords (A little more complicated then that, I know) and Rassilon united them as the people they are today....

Don't mean to highjack the thread, just something on the tip of my brain...
                        Yes Rassilon created the Timelord society we know now, before that it was kind of like the Roman Empire IMO, if you want an idea of how it was before Rassilon try and get your hands on The Five Doctors

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                          Yes Rassilon created the Timelord society we know now, before that it was kind of like the Roman Empire IMO, if you want an idea of how it was before Rassilon try and get your hands on The Five Doctors

Oh, I have seen 'The Five Doctors' more times then I can count. The point I was trying to make simply was that they were the same people prior to Rassilon, but Rassilon organized them and gave them structure. He was their George Washington/Thomas Jefferson/Ben Franklin all rolled into one...

Build a Dalek
                          Build a TARDIS
                          The Police Box Website

Comment

Oh, I have seen 'The Five Doctors' more times then I can count. The point I was trying to make simply was that they were the same people prior to Rassilon, but Rassilon organized them and gave them structure. He was their George Washington/Thomas Jefferson/Ben Franklin all rolled into one...
                            I get that, I couldn't think of the right character I was talking about, I've got it now, Omega, he was the one that collapsed the star that gave the Timelords their Time Traval abilities

Maybe Boe is Omega, he is supposed to be a million years old

Comment

He would be able to sense them if they wanted to be found and weren't hiding. The Doctor didn't sense The Daleks because they wanted to be hidden.
                              The Daleks are not Timelords. wtf?

[SPOILERS]
                              Spoiler:
                              Personally, I think that the secret that the Face of Boa has to tell the Doctor has something to do about Time Lords.
                              And that is a bit of a spoiler dude!

Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime. Your fraking hilarious, are you doing some comedy act somewhere I might be able to catch?

Comment

Working...
                              X