When will the creature come out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will the creature come out?

I think this is a fav question. I'm not sure what is the latest episode, but until the second season (where I left it) the creature still didn't come out yet. So the big question mark is when it will?

2:13pm next Thursday.

book it.

Comment

What creature???

Comment

i think he/she/it is referring to the black cloud - you know the one we already saw go toe to toe with Ecko.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
          i think he/she/it is referring to the black cloud - you know the one we already saw go toe to toe with Ecko.
          Oh, Cerberus.
          It probably will never come out of the jungle. It's on patrol, probably protecting the place with the "?".

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
            2:13pm next Thursday.

book it.
            gah!

I still have it for May 1 at 8:15 pm.

I wish people would notify me of these changes!
            Thanks!
            Jordan

my page
            My LJ
            From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Yeah i was also wondering the same thing. Every since the faceoff with Eko in The 23rd Psalm, Ive been wondering, when its going to rear its head again. I wanna hear the clicky noise, and be surprised when the trees explode out of the ground. Where is it? It better be soon, hopefully in the final. It was cool to see it in season 1s final as they march through the jungle searching for the black rock, then BOOM! it comes! But yeah, wonder where its been. I hope they dont forget about it Wonder what its true purpose is and how it got there? Whats with the trees and the mechanical sounds? No speculations, I want the truth directly from the show....

Comment

It's supposed to come again so it's definitely not forgotten about. I'm pretty sure there are plans for its reappearence in season 3 if not the end of season 2. I've avoided major spoilers (as if Lost ever leaked them) but the writers are going to bring it back, maybe even it explain it next season.

Comment

Working...
                X