Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest episode?

Hye guys,
    Just found this forum. Nice forum. Just curious, what is the lates episode of Lost right now? Haven't watch it for a while

Latest is season 2 episode 19, "S.O.S". Aired April 12th.

Comment

i have seen episode 20 - do no harm
      some relationships are worth getting your heart broken over

doctor who

Comment

^That is S1, S.O.S is S2. Next episode in the US is Wednesday(2x20), next episode in the UK is Tuesday (2x01 and 2x02)
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Well, I don't know what you guys are watching, but I saw 2x20 last week...the showoff with the others is, shall we say, "surprising"
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

^did you watch a "screener" copy?
            I'm feeling a bit proud that Malaysian TV is showing Lost episodes faster than in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Gate
              ^did you watch a "screener" copy?
              I'm feeling a bit proud that Malaysian TV is showing Lost episodes faster than in the UK.
              Noooo..my mistake just checked the listings and the damned affiliate decided to air "Hunting Party" last week after "S.O.S" the previous week. I missed the first showing of HP and only caught bits and pieces this last week ....and the parts I missed were mostly the ones that would have made it obvious I wasn't watching 2x20.

So, anyway, egg on my face as they saying goes
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
              X